Problems with the forum. - page 8

murad:

Disabling blocks will be in low demand, and therefore the maximum value should be lower.

Who will have little use for it? Who has decided it?

And if I require it, it does not interest anyone?

murad:

In addition, disabling the "work" block from the home page hinders the promotion of the service.

Think about it, who would disable "work" from the front page?

I get email notifications and I look at all the new work, codes and articles by clicking on the links.

And the only thing I leave on the main page is the forum, so that all unread topics can fit in.

Give it back, please. At least the maximum number.

Comments are not being added to the "Jobs" section

Swan:
Comments are not being added to the "Jobs" section

Thank you for your appeal. This error has been corrected.

Thank you.

Questions about the Marketplace. Will there be a download counter and links like "Go to trader forum discussion"?

Silent:
Questions about Market. Will there be a download counter and links like "Go to discussion on traders forum"?

The download counter will be on the website (not in the terminal interface).

The comments are integrated into the product page - only those who bought the product can leave one comment and rating. For others, commenting and rating is not available.

Renat:

The download counter will be on the website (not in the terminal interface).

Comments are integrated into the product page - only those who bought the product can leave one comment and rating each. For others, commenting and rating is not available.

Yes, I was asking about the website. The counter is clear.

Comments and rating, that's one thing. But on the discussion I do not understand, good or bad (absence). Most likely, it's a bad thing.

Silent:

Yes, I was asking about the website. The counter is clear.

Comments and rating, that's one thing. But on the discussion I do not understand, good or bad (absence). Rather all the same bad.

This forum is a living organism, if regularly arise topic of discussion of a product from the Marketplace, I think it is not difficult to fix it.

ZS It would be a need.

Urain:

The forum is a living organism, if there are regular topics of discussion about a product from the marketplace, I don't think it's hard to fix it.

It would just be a matter of need.

I THINK IT'S EASY TO FIX IT.

sedi:
I can't log in to MQL5, I enter my password and login and get thrown back to the home page
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/128894
Проблемы с входом на сайт www.mql4.com - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Проблемы с входом на сайт www.mql4.com - MQL4 форум