MQL code authorship protection in MT5. - page 16

Yedelkin:
Good move :). I answer: if you turn the discussion to the topic of priorities, there's no need to develop software (it's enough, at first, to install a championship one). Therefore, the whole question rests on the availability of capacity and its maintenance. Right? If so, then there are two parallel questions - about the cost of leasing facilities and MQ's interest in the feature itself. Therefore the prioritization will depend on what marketing department of developers will give - if potential profit from the service covers potential expenses - why not, the priority is higher; if the "revolutionaries are small circle" - the priority is automatically postponed to a better time.

The championship, the championship. As long as entry is free, this venture will remain a lottery.

According to the waving theorem, there is always a plot and a set of parameters that will yield a profit. Which means there will always be those who happen to win the championship.

Well, if not so categorical, as long as the Championship is played with virtual money, randomness will prevail.

Judge for yourself, I have an EA, it is bad, but there is no other. If I don't have anything to lose anyway, why don't I put it on the Championship? Just for luck, in case I get lucky.

This is exactly the reason why even the winners lose on the other side of history. Although, of course, tinsel can hide behind this EA that implies a certain optimization scheme for getting a continuous profit, but it is rather an exception to the rule and such EAs are usually very complex. Judging by the behavior of the Championship EAs, we can say that they are probably very simple.

Which means that they just get lucky and then laugh for a long time at those who bought them :o)

Urain:

The championship, the championship. As long as entry is free, this venture will remain a lottery.

According to the waving theorem, there is always a plot and a set of parameters that will yield a profit. Which means there will always be those who happen to win the championship.

Well, if not so categorical, as long as the Championship is played with virtual money, randomness will prevail.

Judge for yourself, I have an EA, it is bad, but there is no other. If I don't have anything to lose anyway, why don't I put it on the Championship? Just for luck, in case I get lucky.

This is exactly the reason why even the winners lose on the other side of history. Although, of course, tinsel can hide behind this EA that implies a certain optimization scheme for getting a continuous profit, but it is rather an exception to the rule and such EAs are usually very complex. Judging by the behavior of Championship EAs, we can judge that they are probably simple.

So they just get lucky and then laugh for a long time at those who bought them :o)

No, no, I suggest we don't get sidetracked by the essence of the championship :) We've been over this :) Let me remind you that I was only talking about the software of the championship. This software does not really care about the essence of the Championship, or about our attitude towards it :) Its task is to reflect the charts and indicators of Expert Advisor attached to the demo account. As far as I understand, there were no complaints about the operation of this software, from which I conclude that, in order to"give the maximum number of consumers (both sellers and buyers) the maximum convenience with minimum resources" this software may well be used at first for the papaclass purposes.

Yedelkin:

No, no, I suggest we don't get sidetracked by the championship :) We've been through this already :) I remind you that I was talking about the software that is used for the Championship. The software is not concerned both with the essence of the Championship and our relation to it :) Its task is to display charts and indicators of Expert Advisor attached to a demo account. As far as I understand, there were no complaints about the operation of this software, from which I conclude that, in order to"give the maximum number of consumers (both sellers and buyers) the maximum convenience with minimum resources" this software may well be used at first for the papaclass purposes.

On other issues I agree with you.

The suggestion has been made, with such a multi-post discussion cannot go unnoticed. It's up to MQ to implement it or not.

The interesting thing is this. Will the shop accept products with DLLs and other libraries encrypted with DES and other algorithms, i.e. those that MQL developers are guaranteed not to find out the code of? If not, where are the guarantees of the secrecy of the algorithms developed?

-Alexey-:
The interesting thing is this. Will the shop accept products with DLLs and other libraries encrypted with DES and other algorithms, i.e. those that MQL developers are guaranteed not to find out the code of? If not, where are the guarantees for keeping secrets of developed algorithms?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/21/page14#comment_48091

Thank you. Then, of course, there will be nothing much worthwhile in the shop. As well as potentially dangerous to customers.

-Alexey-:
Thank you. Then, of course, there would be nothing of great value in the shop. Nor, for that matter, potentially dangerous to customers.
???

sergeev:
???
If, why not - because it is unlikely that anyone would want to share worthwhile code with MQ on a pro bono basis.

-Alexey-:
The interesting thing is this. Will you accept products with DLLs and other libraries that are encrypted with DES and other algorithms, i.e. those that MQL developers are guaranteed to be unable to find out the source code of? If not, where are the guarantees of the secrecy of the algorithms developed?

:)

The shop concept implies that there will be projects implemented only in MQL5, DLL can not be there (only if using standard Win API, and this should be specified and discussed especially)...

-Alexey-:
If not, why not - because it is unlikely that someone would want to share a valid code with MQ for free.
With guarantees that the code will not be shared with third parties (of course, there will be those who will write only for themselves, but then they have nothing to do in the shop)...

Interesting:

With guarantees that the code will not go to third parties will be shared (of course there will be those who will write only for themselves, but then they have nothing to do in the shop)...

Don't be paranoid, but such guarantees are objectively ephemeral :)