MQL code authorship protection in MT5. - page 15

Interesting:

In my opinion, in terms of prices, the situation would be roughly like this:

1. For good enough solutions (if we talk about experts) prices will be on average equal to what we see in the service "work" (say 30-100$);

2. for unique solutions in expert grade, prices will range from 100 to 500 Baht (possibly 1000$, but it will be a rare exception);

Moderate your appetite, prices will be an order of magnitude lower. Jobs gives active (one-time) earnings, the shop will give passive income (once written and then you get profit for a long time).

Topapaklass

As far as I remember and understand the scattered posts from MQ representatives on this topic, there will be a scheme involved (if we are talking about experts) that goes something like this

1. The programmer creates an Expert Advisor and tests it in the strategy tester;

2. The programmer looks for errors in the Expert Advisor logic (it is recommended to involve the demo account in addition to the Strategy Tester);

3. The programmer can independently test the Expert Advisor on a demo account with some or several DC (or on the demo account with different trade conditions);

4. After the described above work the programmer prepares the Expert Advisor for the shop (gives description and compiles code);

5. each Expert Advisor enters the shop undergoes primary control of its ability to trade (explicitly fitted EAs and EAs that do not show positive results are eliminated).

At the same stage, experts with gross errors are eliminated.

6. A check is made to see if the expert meets the declared characteristics (minor deficiencies are also identified);

7. Demr-version of expert (available to customers, but trading only in the tester) is prepared, and expert as a product goes to the storefront;

8. Each buyer interested in the expert can use the demo for independent testing of goods (testing will be conducted in the tester only);

Also at this stage the buyer will decide whether you need or not this product, and if so, by what rules and where the trade will be conducted expert.

9. If the buyer likes the product and is ready to buy it, there will be a sale, in which the buyer will receive a copy of the Expert Advisor without restrictions, MQ will receive 10% of the value of the product, and the seller will get their money.

Interesting, you are not reading carefully at all.

Interesting:

1. Regarding testing on real quotes.

Do not confuse the test for compliance with certain rules, and search for a GRAAL (developers have nothing else to do than to issue a certificate "This is the GRAAL!").

Think about how from my phrase "1. I agree that for many potential buyers (and maybe for most) the results of live trading will be preferable to the results of the tester" could appear your conclusion about finding some "gr..." and issuing references? If you don't agree with my phrase, just say so, in your opinion, potential buyers don't care how the trading results are obtained. Why make up something that wasn't even discussed? So your message "Don't confuse checking..." is dismissed as irrelevant to what you have said.

Interesting:

... How can there be any talk of independent work by an expert here?

I have also not seen restrictions on cooperation between Expert Advisors and traders (for example, a simple situation, where the trader opens a position, and the EA checks it). Maybe someone has seen something else?

7. In addition to Expert Advisors, the following scripts, indicators, libraries and other independent resources are likely to be sold. What shall we do with them?

2) We need different types of experts, and different products are important.

I didn't expect that from you :(.

Does this mean that indicators, scripts and libraries are also taken away? All together are looking for the holy grail and have fun earning a billion bucks each... :)

Also do not understand why these expert consultants/experts "hints" can not (according to your definition) haggle in a shop? or there is no demand for them nowadays?

Sorry, but you've got it all wrong here too. Let's read carefully the quote: "2. The implementation of the proposed idea will be limited by symbols (tools) available to MQ, and the purpose of the Expert Advisor itself ...". What are we talking about? - Implementation. Implementation of what, exactly? - The implementation of the proposed idea. Whose idea? - The papaklass idea . Idea about what? - The introduction of demo accounts in the shop. Thus, the original idea was that if papaklass 's idea is implemented , only a certain category of experts will be able to use it. It should be noted that this time too, there was no question of restrictions in the range of products in the shop, nor the need for any bans on certain categories of programs.

Interesting:

Perhaps, I am blind, but I personally have not seen the checkbox that allows the trader to work as an Expert Advisor (I mean confirmation of trade operations).

I do not understand what you mean. In my comment about Expert Advisors, I meant programs that prompt a trader with some specific information. For example, they create a specific markup for wave programmers with a lot of additional options like calculation of time, volume, etc. Such programs can also be sold under the category of "Expert Advisors", but they are unlikely to show any financial results on a demo account. ...And although I haven't said anything about "checkboxes", no one prohibits the programmer to make the interface of his program along the lines of "checkboxes" (if he feels comfortable doing so).

Interesting:

About renting servers in general (no words in short)...

You do not allow the possibility of a question about the cost of renting a "demo account"? No problem. It just remains to be remembered what capacity MQ runs the championships on and what happens to that capacity at the end of the championships. Again, I'm not going to argue, I was just giving papaklass some information to think about. It's his idea - let him do it :)

And the main point :) Try to answer whether I support or oppose papaklass' idea :)

Urain:

Moderate your appetite, prices will be an order of magnitude lower. Jobs gives active (one time) earnings, the shop will give passive income (once written and then long profit).

I wasn't talking about the 'chippy stuff' taxed now, I was talking about the serious jobs (the real value of which goes for 100 bk) and which will never/almost never appear in the 'jobs' service.

If we are talking about analogues sold now, the prices will indeed be quite low (say from $1-50).

My opinion is based on the fact that as many probably understand scripts, indicators and libraries will be in greater demand than EAs. I don't think there will be 1000's of people who will buy Expert Advisors (without open source) and more or less professional traders traditionally don't believe in automated trading.

PS

The cost of "noteworthy" EAs will most likely be based on 10-100 buyers per EA (with such jobs, some vendors' prices will go down to the "plinth" level).

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Urain:

I don't believe in grails. And I don't think any of the forum visitors who have been on the topic for at least a year believe in them.

Any EA has to be adjusted and optimized. And if it is so, then the most part of developments, which will be presented in the shop (imho) will be libraries, indicators, scripts, informative EAs, as well as semi-automatic EAs.

All this wealth is created to help traders find their strategies or automate some quite simple and understandable operations.

In general, I agree with the position // except for one - I avoid using that obscurely vulgar word "gr...":)

A small addition. When we talk about customers, everyone seems to be describing a different type of customer. You are talking about "advanced" trader", who is ready to understand the combination of different libraries, programs, etc. I, on the other hand, have in mind buyers, who form, for example, the backbone of PAMM-accounts users. Or I mean those who ask, at the end of the Championship, how to purchase this or that Expert Advisor. That is, those who need (who are guided by) clear indicators of live trading.

Yedelkin:

Generally agree with the position //except for one thing - I avoid using that obscurely vulgar word "gr...":)

A small addition. When we talk about customers, everyone seems to be describing a different type of customer. You are talking about "advanced" trader", who is ready to understand the combination of different libraries, programs, etc. I, on the other hand, have in mind buyers, who form, for example, the backbone of PAMM-accounts users. Or those who ask, at the end of the Championship, how to purchase this or that Expert Advisor. I.e. those who need some clear indicators of live trading.

Do an analysis of what people are downloading for free from the 4-cottonbase. Thankfully, there are statistics of downloads.

Do you think people will download for money that he does not want to download for free? Well, it's so rhetorical question.

This analysis can become a starting point in searching for an answer to what the trader wants.

Urain:

Do an analysis of what people are downloading for free from the 4-cottonbase. There are download statistics, thankfully.

Do you think people will download for money what they do not want to download for free?

This analysis can become a starting point in searching for an answer to what the trader wants.

No, no, I take my word for it. I was not going to do marketing :) I may admit that the circle of potential buyers I have outlined may turn out to be much smaller. The papaclass offer does not pale in any way from that :)

Why is everyone expecting a miracle from the arrival of the shop? What will be the content of the shop can be seen now by looking at the Code Base

The flow will simply be divided into two parts, some will be in the shop and some will still be on the Code Base.

There will simply be a convenient service

Yedelkin:
No, no, I take your word for it. I was not going to do marketing :) I admit that the range of potential buyers I have outlined may be much smaller. The papaclass' offer doesn't pale in any way :)

At least we're on the same page, that's good.

Now put yourself in the shoes of the MQ developers and everything will completely fall into place.

Imagine that your task is to give the maximum number of customers (both sellers and buyers) maximum conveniences with minimal resources. With limited resources (the number of programmers is finite, and their working hours are not rubbery) at the forefront of the task of setting priorities. Now tell me what priority the papaclass task will have, if (as defined above) the circle of users of the feature is small?

Urain:

Now tell me what priority the papaclass task will have if (as defined above) the range of users of the feature is small?

Nice move :). I answer: if you translate the discussion to the topic of priorities, it is not necessary to develop software (it is enough, at first, to install a championship one). Therefore, the whole question rests on the availability of capacity and its maintenance. Right? If so, then there are two parallel questions - about the cost of leasing facilities and MQ's interest in the feature itself. Therefore the prioritisation will depend on what marketing department of developers will give - if potential profit from the service covers potential expenses - then why not, the priority is higher; but if the "circle of revolutionaries is narrow" - then the priority is automatically moved to a better time.