Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 35

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Judging by the information on the Internet, I think the car will become intelligent when it wants to kill us.

How will you determine that it was a car that killed you and not, say, what the police suggest? For example, your obituary will contain the surname Sternenko. And with all that, you will become a defendant after your death.

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Oh pardon, just arrived, not aware of it. I'll read it in a minute.

There's also a video, you'd better watch it...

Реter Konow:
Passing the Turing test depends a lot on the tester's intelligence, not just the machine's.) It will pass the test with one and fail with the other.
That's why it's done with 20 pairs of opponents at once, if I'm not mistaken....

Vitaliy Maznev:

How will you determine that it was a car that killed you and not, say, what the police suggest? For example, your obituary will contain the surname Sternenko. And with all that, you will become a defendant after your death.

That would be a full-scale invasion. Haven't you seen Terminator? Watch it, I highly recommend it, especially the second part :-)

Here we go again for those who missed it. So already 29 hits and I'm on top :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlNk3fKkUxo

Обобщающие алгоритмы
Обобщающие алгоритмы
  • www.youtube.com
Обобщающие алгоритмы не имеют ничего общего с интеллектом

You won't believe it, but when I got caught up in that video I shaved in a hurry and fucked up my lip while I was getting ready to record. You can't see it in the video, but I was willing to make any sacrifices :-)

Fucking hell. Just poured myself a nice cup and everyone's gone.... All right... I'll remember. .....) Just kidding of course, I've been so humorous for the last hour... I'm a bit of a laughing stock myself :-)

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Here we go again for those who missed it. So already 29 hits and I'm on top :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlNk3fKkUxo

When you speak about AI technology you surely mean neural networks, but what if we use them only for machine recognition and primitive training (I mean long and tedious training on large data samples), and create the intelligence itself based on another concept?

Реter Konow:
But what if we use them only for machine recognition and primitive training (I mean the long and tedious training on large samples of data), and create intelligence itself based on another concept?

You are absolutely right. Machines are much cooler than we are in accuracy, calculation speed, storage capacity and a lot more, and yes in small tasks they are not passionate about choice (a side effect of intelligence), straightforward and their use in small tasks only benefits man. But here we were talking about intellectualization of machines which is acceptable but not with existing technology. Here, when the material created by the Chinese will receive a mass distribution, as well as methods of training similar physical structures, then we will come to the series "Wild West World" not before.....

The show is top-notch, by the way. I RECOMMEND IT!!!!!!

Реter Konow:
) When you talk about AI technology, you necessarily mean neural networks, but what if you use them only for machine recognition and primitive learning (I mean long and tedious training on huge samples of data), and create the intelligence itself based on another concept?
And thank you also for reviewing them. I'm collecting them straight up :-)