Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 30

Vitaliy Maznev:

Good luck with your program and the conclusions based on it.

It is logical that all the above is nothing more than what I (one of the members of this forum) have said.

But the fact that the NS is only reflexes Yandex and Google understand better than ours and yet since the year 2005.

Alexandr Andreev:

It is logical that all I have said is nothing more than what I (one of the members of this forum) have said.

And so what the NS is just reflexes Yandex and Google understand better than ours and still from the year even 2005.

So I would clean up the topics by such parameters. The man said, the algorithm did. I haven't heard anything useful from you. And there's enough bullshit to go around.

Vitaliy Maznev:
I want to say, dear masters, nakueveda and experts, that the question of intelligence is not even at the current stage. Artificial or natural is not the question. The question is how to live on. And what will be the place of each of us in the sphere that has been formed.

I happened to read that one.

And went philosophising on the subject of sci-fi. The reason was this post + further trimming))

Now for the post: Yes also, nothing has changed, in general nothing. You can write an NS on the recognition of pictures or something else zakodit.

Vitaliy Maznev:

I watched it all the way to the end. The conclusion is very superficial and questionable. How do you know that Google has fewer options than you do in your attention span? What's stopping it? On the other hand, your attention span is much more limited to options. And you have far fewer information processing scripts. That's not an indicator of intelligence. It's purely a question of access to databases.

What google options are we talking about? I don't get it.

And I was saying that intelligence is an identification of one's own self, not the amount of information processed. Naturally man is inferior to the machine in terms of quantity of processed information, but has an advantage over the machine in the form of intelligence. I am, so I exist!!!!

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Turn on the monetisation
You're being sarcastic colleague???? I approve :-)

Alexandr Andreev:

I happened to read that one.

And went philosophising on the subject of sci-fi. The reason was this post + further trimming))

Now for the post: Yes also, nothing has changed, in general nothing. You can write an NS on the recognition of pictures or something else zakodit.

In this your post is there a question? Maybe an answer or a comment? I consider it spam.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You're being sarcastic, colleague???? I approve.)

Hi, are you in a position to chat? I'll tell you what I mean.

Vitaliy Maznev:

Hi, are you in a position to chat? I'll tell you what I mean.

Let's go to .

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Go to

Look, you're talking about AI's inability to address areas that you have a priori, am I reading this right, or will you change the question?

Vitaliy Maznev:

Look, you're talking about AI's inability to address areas that you have a priori, am I reading this right, or will you change the question?

I didn't say that. Are you confusing me with anyone else?