Artificial Intelligence 2020 - is there progress? - page 24

There is such a subtle substitution of concepts going on here. Let's say thoughts are not ours at all. But a person is still a person. I am me, and you are you, I am not you, you are not me.

Some thoughts are closer to your personality, some are further away. The imposition of thoughts is possible, but there is no equal replacement, the level of consciousness is reduced, or the prospect of its development is hindered. In the end, success and happiness, and even health, are affected.

Here one may find opponents with knowledge of some Hindu philosophy, that the personal Atman, is at the same time the Universal Atman, whether the Atman is personified or impersonal. But they still haven't come to a consensus... One can argue endlessly. And on the other side it is simple - am I good or not? If you put a person in a different cultural environment, his thoughts will change, but he will not get a big buzz out of life.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There is such a subtle substitution of concepts going on here. Let's say thoughts are not ours at all. But a person remains a person. I am me, and you are you, I am not you, you are not me.

Some thoughts are closer to your personality, some are further away. The imposition of thoughts is possible, but there is no equal replacement, the level of consciousness is reduced, or the prospect of its development is hindered. In the end, success and happiness, and even health, are affected.

Here one may find opponents with knowledge of some Hindu philosophy, that the personal Atman, is at the same time the Universal Atman, whether the Atman is personified or impersonal. But they still haven't come to a consensus... One can argue endlessly. And on the other side it is simple - am I good or not? If a person is placed in another cultural environment, his thoughts will change, but he will not get a great buzz out of life.

The matter is that where one can control thoughts, one can control emotions, feelings and everything else. So, self-identification, feelings of comfort/discomfort and anything else is also possible to simulate without the simulated object somehow experiencing external interference. After all, the further progress is made, the less people keep track of their own processes. Not to mention that whole areas of awareness have become accessible to external scrutiny, and for humans they do not exist as verbal.

<br/ translate="no">

Some thoughts are closer to your personality, some are further away. The imposition of thoughts is possible, but there is no equal replacement, the level of consciousness is reduced, or the prospect of its development is hindered. In the end it affects success and happiness, and even health.

Not a bad formulation)))

Artyom Trishkin:

There is a category of people whose brains are in a box and used by other people. The other category, on the other hand, is able to think and make decisions for themselves.

This is on the edges of the category gradations. And in between there are many different options)

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ah, if only. But it is possible to manage so that people think that these are their thoughts. And just at this point in time, it is very difficult to claim that my thoughts, are my thoughts.

It's called "the art of management".

Valeriy Yastremskiy:

It's on the edges of the grading categories. And in between there are many different options)

Yes. Given two edges without grey

Artyom Trishkin:
This is called "the art of management".

If the suppression and manipulation of people is considered management.

However, management can also be based on the coordination of action by a collective of individuals who have common goals.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If the suppression and manipulation of people is considered management.

However, management can also be based on the coordination of action by a collective of individuals who have common goals.

Naturally, managing a crowd is different from managing a collective.

Artyom Trishkin:

manipulation and suppression is not control)

Artyom Trishkin:

It wasn't about perching on those who came.