1200 subscribers!!! - page 77

Ivan Butko:

It's good to know that the iron throne has found a new owner after Taras.

The record of 3,000 subscribers has not yet been broken.

It is interesting that this signal (from hamster family) on the contrary - in the most ... of the rating, although by all laws should sit

and you're advertising for them?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Are you advertising for them?

It's all over the place. Initially - genuine surprise, interest, desire to discuss, then a handful of envy, resentment about the still existing crowd effect and the service's reluctance to hide the open number of subscribers (like in a shopping mart), raising questions about the crowd effect and violation of competition, sporting interest (who is the coolest in signals).

Underneath the foundation of the theme lies more than just unconscious advertising. The latter just confirms some of the problems above, since people have questions like yours. But, to take one forum thread as an example)

Ivan Butko:

It's all over the place. Initially - genuine surprise, interest, desire to discuss, then a handful of envy, resentment about the still existing crowd effect and the service's reluctance to hide the number of subscribers (like in the shopping mart), raising the issue of the crowd effect and violation of competition, sporting interest (who is the coolest in signals).

Underneath the foundation of the theme lies more than just unconscious advertising. The latter just confirms some of the problems above, since people have questions like yours, but with the example of the forum thread)

That's what I'm all for!!!!

We should hide the number of subscribers, like in the marketplace!

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's what I'm all for!!!!

We should hide the number of subscribers like in the marketplace!

Not only hide it, but don't include it in the rating formula. Let the rating be based on a pure analysis of the quality of trade.

jdjahfkahjf:

Not only hide it, but also leave it out of the rating formula. Let the rating be based on a pure analysis of the quality of trade.

This is not taken into account, apparently...

Ivan Butko:

The curious thing is that this signal (from hamster family) on the contrary - in the very bottom... of rating, although by all laws should sit

... And more often than not, it is only those who are a few notches below who are stifled by greed. What can I say, that's the mentality)

Ivan Butko:

The curious thing is that this signal (of the hamster family) is, on the contrary, at the very bottom of the... of the rankings, though by all the laws it should be seated

By whose laws?

jdjahfkahjf:

Not only hide it, but also leave it out of the rating formula. Let the rating be based on a pure analysis of the quality of trading.

And who will do this "pure analysis of the trade" and on what criteria? Again there will be those who are not satisfied with the analysis and not according to the wrong criteria. A toad is a toad in itself, it will always find someone to strangle)))

Vasiliy Vilkov:
Where to buy such an advisor?)))

I think Hamster is in the public domain and doesn't cost much))))