1200 subscribers!!! - page 70

The first wave of the pound and euro gave its result - minus 3 million bucks in the accounts of subscribers.

Sergey Faletrov:
The first wave of the pound and euro yielded its result - minus $3 million in subscribers' accounts.

What do you want from the TS without stops? They have to think about 1200m (though much smaller). But they can not do it, from zero concept of where their fate took them.

The essence of the Calm Strategy is a profit of 10.0 pips... But 10.0 pips is also enough, opening with a minuscule volume, so in case of a sharp, backward movement you won't get into much trouble... And it opens in the direction of the trend... And the trend can be defined by any method, even the most primitive one, and because the global trend changes quite rarely, it allows him to do 7% per month. But it failed this time, the price suddenly rushed against the open position and it lost 27,66%. Global reversals are rare, so it will continue to gain its interest. If he doesn't fall in again. This Signal is useless.

May I ask which Signal trades good and correctly?

Well, it is not too much of a load on the deposit, there is always a stop loss, it earns points instead of money (it does not increase volume during a losing streak) and has a good profit.

Sergey Lazarenko:

The essence of the Calm Strategy is a profit of 10.0 pips... But 10.0 pips is also enough, opening with a minuscule volume, so in case of a sharp, backward movement you won't get into much trouble... And it opens in the direction of the trend... And the trend can be defined by any method, even the most primitive one, and because the global trend changes quite rarely, it allows him to do 7% per month. But it failed this time, the price suddenly rushed against the open position and it lost 27,66%. Global reversals are rare, so it will continue to gain its interest. If he doesn't fall in again. This Signal is useless.

May I ask which Signal trades good and correctly?

Probably, this means that the slippage is not too large, there is always a stop loss, the signal makes points but not money (it does not increase volume if there is a series of losses) and has a good profit.

I think that even in such seemingly simple or ready-to-implement things it makes sense to think deeply.

Sergey Lazarenko:
And
opens in the direction of the trend... And the trend can be determined by any method, even the most primitive one. Since the global trend changes quite rarely, it allows him to do 7% per month. But it failed this time, the price suddenly rushed againstthe open position and it lost 27,66%. Global reversals are rare, so it will continue to gain its interest. If it doesn't fall in again.

A global trend is a relative concept. For example, what is the global trend of the Euro? If you look over 20 years, it is increasing, and over 9 years it is decreasing. And in the last half year it has been increasing. Generally speaking, any position is open in the direction of some trend :)

And how did you get 27.66? My drawdown turns out to be 28.54%, if we count by values on the chart. Well, yes, to win back exactly 5 months at the specified return. And all that time unlucky subscribers who want to win back will continue to pay him dough.

Vladimir Tkach:
He has a cent account in his manager's office. And the payment is still in full dollars?
Yes, I asked Rinat, he said in bucks.

Alexey Navoykov:

A global trend is a relative concept. For example, what is the global trend of the euro? If you look over 20 years, it is increasing, and over 9 years, it is decreasing. And in the last half year it has been increasing. Generally speaking, any position is open in the direction of some trend :)

And how did you get 27.66? My drawdown is 28.54%,

I said about the Global Trend, he defines the Trend and works according to it.

It's a cursed branch. As soon as you praise someone - begin to merge. Especially the top MT5 second signal.
It looks like they need to be pissed off.

Ivan Butko:
Some damn branch. I'm not sure what to do with it, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I don't know why I'm here.
I should probably teach them a lesson.

Are you talking about QutLawMT5? The market "wobbles" not by children, so he updated the drawdown to 26%, "the market wobbles" and no praise is not necessary.

Sergey Lazarenko:

Are you talking about QutLawMT5? The market "wobbles" more than baby, so he updated the drawdown to 26%, "the market wobbles" and no praise has nothing to do with it.

I noticed it too. I've noticed it too.)