1200 subscribers!!! - page 226

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I don't know the name of the signal, but he's been trading for 4 months and has only a newcomer. But he already has a few hundred subscribers and he hangs around the tops, I don't know what's going on behind the curtain. It's just that the idea of being a provider and having permanent passive income with a real trading system that doesn't leak is confusing, i don't get surprised if even the most stable signal-taker has no subscribers and such a trader needs a UXO, you really should just open it as a business project.

There is no harm in dreaming, it is difficult, but it is possible

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I don't know the name of the signal, but he's been trading for 4 months and has only a newcomer. But he already has a few hundred subscribers and he hangs around the tops. It can't be that a few hundred subscribers would buy a signal which is not even six months old, I don't know what's going on behind the curtain. It's just that the idea of being a provider and having permanent passive income with a real trading system that doesn't leak is confusing, i don't get surprised if even the most stable signal-taker has no subscribers and such a trader needs a UXO, you really should just open it as a business project.

"You really should open a project here.)

I've written above - treat it as a business. At least someone should know about you. And you have to spend money on a signal, not just sat down and the money flowed into your pocket...

Very skillful craftsmen make cooler and better cars than the car giants, but the cars are either bought by 'brands' or from elite 'ateliers'.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

"you can't take the fish out and stick it in the mermaid" :-)

I wrote above - treat it as a business. At least someone has to know about you. And you'll have to spend money on a signal, not just sit down and the dough will flow into your pocket...

Very skillful craftsmen make cars cooler and better than auto giants, but cars are bought either "brands" or from elite "ateliers".

No one spends any money, it's your fantasy, ordinary traders sit there without any spending and advertising, they just get lucky. If you remove or hide the number of subscribers so that it is not displayed publicly, then everything would be different, the distribution will be more reasonable and nobody will know who has more, then there won't be any questions.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

No one spent any money, it's your fantasy, ordinary traders are sitting there without any spending and advertising, they just got lucky. It's just like a sweepstakes, natural selection, subscribers see the number and everyone gets in line. If you remove or hide the number of subscribers so that it is not publicly displayed, then everything would be different, the distribution will be more reasonable by results, no one will know who has more, then there will be no questions.

I'm not insisting or trying to change your mind...

flip a coin, maybe you'll get lucky

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I'm not insisting or trying to change your mind...

flip a coin and see if you get lucky.

I'm not an advocate of probability theories, alas I believe in facts.

To check:

- Signals -> MT5 -> Enter "WeBe" (not complete, but enough) - 3 signals on the same face, all locked today, cool story. In the site timeline (that's where I saw it) there are 2 signals at the top now - only just monitored;

- Signals -> MT5 -> Enter "iALG" (not complete, but enough) - 2 signals on two different faces, one day difference in monitoring registration and good history on both (one signal has 2 out of 2 reviews - negative);

Yevhenii Levchenko:

To check:

- Signals -> MT5 -> Enter "WeBe" (not complete, but enough) - 3 signals on the same face, all locked today, cool story. In the site timeline (that's where I saw it) there are 2 signals at the top now - only just monitored;

- Signals -> MT5 -> Enter "iALG" (not complete, but enough) - 2 signals on 2 different faces, one day difference in monitoring registration and good history on both (one signal has 2 out of 2 reviews - negative);

There's nothing. Gone somewhere.

Vitaliy Voskoboinikov:

There's nothing. Gone somewhere.

Type in "Search by name, author, broker." I just checked.

In the site's timeline 2 signals are still at the top

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Type in "Search by name, author, broker". I just checked. It's there.

There's still two signals at the top of the site's timeline.

Yeah. I see it. It's there now.

Vitaliy Voskoboinikov:

Yeah. I see that. It's coming up now.

The guys at golden's are confused, too. But they don't get cocky. One signal's gone, a new one popped up. Although they're supposed to be checked, too. But there's three signals in one day, all on the same face!