1200 subscribers!!! - page 110

Yes

In feedback to the signal, subscribers seem to be beginning to have an epiphany, criticising the "clever" mm.

Boris Gulikov:

In the signal reviews, subscribers seem to be starting to have an epiphany, criticising the 'smart' mm.

Those who have had an epiphany get scrapped:))

Boris Gulikov:

In feedback to the signal, subscribers seem to be starting to have an epiphany, criticising the "clever" mm.

Boris Gulikov:

In the signal reviews, subscribers seem to be starting to have an epiphany, criticising the "clever" mm.

It's no use, the story works for the provider, and there are (still) thousands of percent ))

During my acquaintance with signals from local providers I've already noted a couple of dozen "professionals" who have built entire systems to massively recruit subscribers. They pump up their accounts for few weeks/months using trading robots or toxic strategies, and put them on paid signals when their profit reaches few hundreds/thousands percents. Subscribers run up by the dozens or even hundreds, but the style of trading changes dramatically, only slightly increasing the account. After a couple of months of sincere milking of subscribers, they start posting negative feedbacks, after which the account becomes almost useless. Aggressive trading starts again and prolongs the life of the account for several weeks in favorable conditions but drains it in unfavorable conditions. After that a month of ageing for money transfers all the subscribers to the account provider, a short break (usually a few weeks) and voila - a new signal with many months of history and thousands of percent of the profits. This is an excellent profitable business, requiring almost no investment.

Bummer.

Andrey Karachev:

It's no use, the story works for the provider, and there are (still) thousands of percent ))

During my acquaintance with signals from local providers, I've already noted a couple of dozen "professionals" who have built entire systems for mass recruitment of subscribers. They pump up their accounts for few weeks/months using trading robots or toxic strategies, and put them on paid signals when their profit reaches few hundreds/thousands percents. Subscribers run up by the dozens or even hundreds, but the style of trading changes dramatically, only slightly increasing the account. After a couple of months of sincere milking of subscribers, they start posting negative feedbacks, after which the account becomes almost useless. Aggressive trading starts again and prolongs the life of the account for several weeks in favorable conditions but drains it in unfavorable conditions. After that a month of ageing for money transfers all the subscribers to the account provider, a short break (usually a few weeks) and voila - a new signal with many months of history and thousands of percent of the profits. A great profitable business that requires almost no investment.

Hello

Could you post the scheme of such "signal promotion" - it would be very informative

Thanks

Sincerely. Vladimir

Vladimir Gribachev:

Hello

Could you please post the diagrams of these "signal advances" - that would be very enlightening

Thanks

Sincerely. Vladimir

It's easier to write who does not cheat, probably the one who has the signal's actual life time more than a year and the deposit load is less than 50%, and most importantly - no substantial deposits after the initial deposit (except for PAMM accounts)

Vladimir Gribachev:

Hello

Could you post the diagrams of these "signal progressions" - that would be very enlightening

Thanks

Sincerely. Vladimir

Hello. A few months ago we discussed some of the schemes in detail in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/281452/page26#comment_9420915

There are many interesting things: how you can pass off cent accounts as dollar accounts, working without serious risks (but exposing subscribers' accounts to great risk), and how to make a super-account with mega-statistics by selecting a survivor of 2-3 dozens of lost accounts, and how to hide statistics on drawdowns (500% weekly profit with 1% risk - is it even possible), and much more :)

If there are any questions, please ask, I am always happy to help.

Критерии для попадания сигналов в ТОП
Критерии для попадания сигналов в ТОП
  • www.mql5.com
Хотел бы узнать, какие критерии оказывают решающее значение для попадания сигналов в ТОПы рейтингов MQL5? С уважением, Михаил Смирнов...

Andrey Karachev:

Hello. A few months ago we discussed some of the schemes in detail in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/281452/page26#comment_9420915

There are many interesting things: how you can pass off cent accounts as dollar accounts, working without serious risk (but exposing subscribers' accounts to great risk), and how to make a super-account with mega-statistics by selecting the survivor out of 2-3 dozen lost accounts, and how to hide statistics on drawdowns (500% weekly profit at 1% risk - is it even possible), and much more :)

If there are any questions, please ask, I am always happy to help.

If a position is closed, but does not appear in history (I mean Signals)?