1200 subscribers!!! - page 225

Marat Zeidaliyev:

I don't like this point and I doubt that there is an honest atmosphere on the platform signals sellers, those who trade good and stable for a long time, they almost have no subscribers, and those who take big risks and do 50-100 a month for a pretty picture subscribers descend for +1000, so how can they earn something by selling signals?

There is a clear conflict of interest

Vladimir Baskakov:
There is a conflict of interest here

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw all the tops with +1000 subscribers clearly and systematically merge like the Titanic in the ocean when they gain hundreds and thousands of subscribers. I don't want to go into too much detail here, but there is a conflict of interest in this area.

Marat Zeidaliyev:

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw all the tops with +1000 subscribers clearly and systematically merge like the Titanic in the ocean when they gain hundreds and thousands of subscribers. I don't want to go into too much detail here, but there is a conflict of interest in this area.

If you go too deep, you will be banned. That is why the Signals service is the best in the world, flawless and great!

Marat Zeidaliyev:

That's the first thing that came to my mind when I saw all the tops with +1000 subscribers clearly systematically merge like the Titanic in the ocean when they gain hundreds and thousands of subscribers. I don't want to go into it here, but there's a conflict of interest in this area.

without a conflict of interest here.

(Not for you personally, Marat).

As you can see, the market is not dependent on +1000 subscribers, even if the account is opened without any signals.

Vladimir Baskakov:
You may get banned if you go too deep into it. That's why our Signals service is the best in the world, without any flaws, it's great!

The service is very decent, MQL5 is a really cool language and there really is no better terminal than MT5. There is and it's not a banter.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

(not you personally, Marat)

In other words, I am not afraid to use them, but I am confident that they have a clear idea of what to do.

Naturally, the plum does not depend on the number of subscribers, I'm about another if you do not understand the essence of the topic raised, I preanalyze that trading strategies that use the tops, they are doomed to plum, maximum can last a couple of years and then the inevitable plum, the reason is simple it has no stops, play on all margins, money management as such is not, the game is purely based on luck, who will hold out longer, from kalma to hamster, not all can certainly be, but statistics show those who use stops they keep for several years and do not get into the top, and those who without stops sausage drawing a beautiful picture they at the top! Here also looms a question, what trading strategy the platform itself is interested in Signals service, to promote in the tops, a stable or reliable loss-making? )

Marat Zeidaliyev:

Naturally, the drain does not depend on the number of subscribers, I mean something else if you do not understand the essence of the topic raised, pre-analyzing write that trading strategies that use the top all they are doomed to failure, maximum can last a couple of years and then will inevitable drain, the reason is simple is the lack of stops, play on all margins, money management as such is not, the game is purely based on luck, who will hold out longer, from kalma to hamster, not all can certainly be, but statistics show those who use stops they keep for several years and do not get into the top, and those who without stops sausage drawing a beautiful picture they at the top! Here also looms a question, what trading strategy the platform itself is interested in Signals service, to promote in the tops, reliable or plummeting? )

The lion's share of the top (and not only) signals are not really trading strategies. They are more like small business projects. With pages, news, communities, fakes and support group...
the number of real subscribers is obviously many times (3-4) less. "Left" subscription costs the signal owner a little more than MQ commission, quite a small amount but contributes to the path to the top.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The lion's share of the top (and not only) signals are not really trading strategies. They are more like small business projects. With pages, news, communities, fakes and a support group...
the number of real subscribers is obviously many times (3-4) less. "Left" subscription costs the signal owner just over MQ commission, quite a small amount but contributes to the way to the top.

The hamster was ranked in the top 2000

Maxim Kuznetsov:
The number of real subscribers is obviously many times (3-4) smaller.

Wow! How did you know? That reviews are done on request, I've seen that, about a massive paid subscription I hadn't thought of.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The lion's share of the top (and not only) signals are not really trading strategies. They are more like small business projects. With pages, news, communities, fakes and support groups...
the number of real subscribers is obviously many times (3-4) less. "Left" subscription costs the signal owner a little more than MQ commission, quite a small amount but contributes to the way to the top.

Not all of the tops have a community and other support groups, recently saw one of the top do not remember the name of the signal but he's trading for only 4 months and is a complete novice, but has hundreds of subscribers already has, near the top hangs around, can not be such that a few hundred subscribers all a bunch bought a signal that is not even six months, we do not know that there is behind the scenes, how is generally managed, I don't know what's going on behind the curtain. It's just that the idea of being a provider and having permanent passive income with a real trading system that doesn't leak is confusing, i don't get surprised if even the most stable signal-taker has no subscribers and such a trader needs a UXO, you really should just open it as a business project.