1200 subscribers!!! - page 162

Vladimir Baskakov:
Crowd effect. The idea is to remove the display of the number of subscribers, they are easily manipulated. In the market they hide, in the signals they don't. Bekoz?

I think so too.

If it's hidden in the marketplace, let it be hidden in the signals as well.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
How to promote a signal like this ?

Positive feedback, number of subscribers... 43 subscribers - $258 a month on mql5 commission. Even if you do this for a year, you can easily earn back 100 real subscribers in a month, and 500 is a steep profit. There are risks, but I think the scheme works...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I think so too.

If it's hidden in the marketplace, let it be hidden in the signals as well.

Yes, it's a strange decision. Although MQ is good, the interest is dripping more actively than in the Market

Another signal from the same dude, an Arab, who sells his robot for 2k has already appeared on the "high ranking" criterion. In first place, almost 90 subscribers.

Investment is minimized. I have a minimum deposit - cent account, it took a year and a half for the promotion. Let 87 subscribers - $ 9,400 total. Gradually will attract real subscribers, promotion will be removed, to minimize costs. 500 subscribers and a month of 13,000 - the costs repaid. Next there will be a net profit. I'm not judging here, it's well done. Otherwise, how else can you promote the signal?

Vladislav Andruschenko:

I think so too.

If it's hidden in the marketplace, let it be hidden in the signals.

In the marketplace, it may be hidden for completely different reasons.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
How do you spin a signal like this?

Asking their friends/partners to sign up, some to sponsor themselves to the cause.

What is not forbidden is allowed), so people do what they can.

Petr Baskakov:
What is not forbidden is allowed), so people do what they can.
Technically, there is a ban on paid broadcasts from cent accounts... but if it's implemented, there's no movement

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Technically, there is a ban on paid streaming from cent accounts... but if this is implemented, there will be no movement

yes. not all cents have been removed from the rating. that's right )

Petr Baskakov:

yes. not all penny stocks have been removed from the rating. that's true )

found one recently, wrote to the site.

lost the subject, should have written it down for myself.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

found one of these recently, writing to the website.

lost the subject, I should have written it down for myself.

So the Arabs have all the cents. The fxopen.real2 server is cents