1200 subscribers!!! - page 166

Lucky the Arab... Interesting how a bunch of pocket subscribers immediately crawled out and started scribbling positive feedback. And quite a lot of them. Although there is clearly nothing to rejoice about - a lot of people were chopping fittings with their beads all weekend and Monday until the price went "where it should". And if it didn't...?

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Where do they want to go?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Lucky the Arab... Interesting how a bunch of pocket subscribers immediately crawled out and started scribbling positive feedback. And quite a lot of them. Although there is clearly nothing to rejoice about - a lot of people were chopping fittings with their beads all weekend and Monday until the price went "where it should". And if it didn't...?
They were chopping fittings with their rolls :-) And so it was. You can't be more precise than that.

Vitali Kadel:
Chopped rebar with her buns :-) that's how it was. You couldn't be more precise.
Signed?

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Signed?
You're all about the bad, are there any good ones? No one has ever given an example, only criticism

I wish I had 10% of his subscribers

Vladimir Baskakov:
You're all about the bad, are there any good ones? No one has ever given an example all along, just criticism

Going into signals. Filter by MT4 and maximum number of subscribers. We look at the broker. Only three Russians trade with this broker.

Looking for the broker's website. This is a one-page site. Click the button - register... Nothing happens.

What is it? An organised group that bought MT4 and opened a Pocket Broker where you can draw history?

Vladimir Tkach:

Going into the signature

People understand everything now, it's not the early 2000s

Vladimir Tkach:

Going into signals. Filter by MT4 and maximum number of subscribers. We look at the broker. Only three Russians trade with this broker.

Looking for the broker's website. This is a one-page site. Click the button - register... nothing happens.

What is it? An organised group that bought MT4 and opened a Pocket Broker where you can draw history?

Golden Expert that what?

Vladimir Baskakov:
People understand everything now, it's not the early 2000s

I hope the methaquotes sort it out and know what's going on.