1200 subscribers!!! - page 16

Ilya Yakovlev:
I have a question forRenat Fatkhullin, I constantly observe signals with a far-fetched trading history appearing, and as time passes you block them. For example this provider, https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/253505 put up two signals, which you later blocked. Of course it is up to you, but maybe in case of repeated publication of such signals you should consider lifelong IP blocking? The second point, which I would like to voice, with public coverage of the number of subscribers of the supplier, it is difficult for me to calculate how many potential subscribers at your service, which will make it possible to compare with other services, I think if you keep this information secret, it would be more mysterious and attractive. Moreover, the number of subscribers is not a quality indicator of trade.

I don't see any blocking of this signal in the history. If we talk about other signals, their visibility is controlled by the author himself.

Can you prove that the history of the said signal is farfetched?

fxsaber:

Well, you can't do that, because both subscribers and providers can have brokers with 4 and 5 digits. The point is the same there. The situation is somewhat different in Signals.

What will happen in this example? Provider - 4 characters. Subscriber1 has 5 signs and Subscriber2 has 4 signs. And in the case of Provider, where there are 5 signs. In all cases the slippage will be counted in 5 characters?

The stats show the picture in terms of provider settings. So no problem with understanding - all calculations from the provider side.

Especially now, when everyone has been on 5-digits for a long time and with 4-digits you have to look hard.

fxsaber:

Well the absurdity of subscribers already demonstrate with their average $5000.

They will dump such lucky ones a few times and go to ECN. And there the slippage is different...

You are making unprovable statements.

You have no reliable and representative statistics as evidence.

Renat Fatkhullin:

How old are you, since you are still trying to find or believe in objectivity in people's behavior? There is no objectivity, especially in the financial market.

People have always behaved and will always behave in a highly irrational way. And when you start to fight/teach, you understand - this is a fight against windmills.

We have made an open and transparent system for choosing signals. You should not try to pretend that there is not enough information or there is something wrong with it. The analytics of each signal is practically in perfect condition. Moreover, it's available directly in the terminals and can be easily visualized on the charts, allowing to check everything in details.

Hello Renat, with respect to you. Please answer to the post 145.

Renat Fatkhullin:

You are making unprovable claims.

You have no reliable and representative statistics as evidence.

I mean, I have no proof of the fact that kitchens screw over their clients on a regular basis?

Renat Fatkhullin:

I don't see any blocking in the history of this signal. If we talk about other signals, their visibility is controlled by the author himself, taking them off the showcase.

Can you prove that the history of the signal is farfetched?

I have less questions concerning this signal. The previously published signals have a history created outside MQL5 with thousands of percentages. If I find the screenshots, I will post them.

fxsaber:
I mean, I have no proof of the fact that kitchens screw their clients regularly?
In the sense of transition. You're twisting it again.

Renat Fatkhullin:

The statistics show the picture in terms of the provider's settings. So there is no problem with understanding - all calculations from the provider's side.

Especially now, when everyone is on 5 digits and you have to look hard for 4 digits.

Well, if I give such a yield for years, then what?

Renat Fatkhullin:

And you take a closer look at your signals, please.

Profitability is not the main factor. There are dozens of non-linear parameters in the ranking formula, which give a balanced indicator.

For example, you haven't noticed that you have a 53% drawdown, which few people would like. Always have a close look at the Risks section.

Why not do it a little differently?

e.g.

ranking=

profitability in units

risk, in units

deviations in units

drawdown etc...

i.e. the sum of all to be seen

secondly, why not make a universal adapter for 4\5 programs

The aim is to make any EA crossplatform, more signals will appear on it as bots are dragged there

Renat Fatkhullin:
In the sense of transition. You're twisting again.
Well, if the office is bilking, a man is looking for something more reliable. He Googles and finds an ECN.