Yevhenii Levchenko:
Something like that has been written in the reviews lately
There's more where that came from...

Yevhenii Levchenko:
Something similar has been written in the reviews lately
Have you researched the Iranians?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Didn't you study the Iranians?
Haven't even seen one. Drop me a link in your personal message.

Another batch of new signals with an awesome long pre-monitoring history. All frozen this month. Go to: Signals - MT4 - enter "SMG" into search (this is an incomplete name, but it is enough). You will be given 5 new signals. This time we decided not to bother with accounts. All five signals are for the same zigzag. With the same scope: the range of signals from super risky to conservative. They haven't learned anything - the pack is very easy to spot. Or everyone is taken for an idiot.

The cherry on the cake is the office they trade at. I googled it, but didn't find it...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Another batch of new signals with an awesome long pre-monitoring history. All frozen this month. Go to: Signals - MT4 - enter "SMG" into search (this is an incomplete name, but it is enough). You will be given 5 new signals. This time we decided not to bother with accounts. All five signals are for one zyz chairman. With the same scope: the range of signals from super risky to conservative. They haven't learned anything - the pack is very easy to spot. Or everyone is taken for an idiot.

The cherry on the cake is the office they trade in. I googled it, but I couldn't find it...

Curious as to why the meta-quotes are allowed to draw. I mean, there's all sorts of protocols, ciphers... and yet they still know how to

Ivan Butko:

I'm curious as to why the meta-quotes allow drawing. I mean, there's all sorts of protocols and ciphers... and yet they can still

It's not like it's going through meta-quotes... In theory, the broker should work directly with liquidity providers. Here (in monitoring) they only send the result, supposedly... Assumptions...

Yevhenii Levchenko:

Again a pack of new signals with an awesome long pre-monitoring history.

Thank you. Made the arrangements

What's interesting is that it sits and stays silent. No news for you, no information about signals at all. Go to: Signals - MT4 - Subscriber selection. In most of the top the feed is not empty. They are somehow active: they either directly promote the signal or publish posts of some kind on any subject. But dubious personalities (such as number 1 of the same rating, and other drawings) try not to attract unnecessary attention...

Marsel:

Thank you. Action has been taken

Hello, Marcel!

Of the many times, this is the quickest response. Maybe it's time to create a special observer for subscriber rights?

Marsel:

Thank you. Action has been taken

Can you answer my question?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/316169

В сигналах за период до замониторивания счета просадка считается по балансу или по эквити?
В сигналах за период до замониторивания счета просадка считается по балансу или по эквити?
  • www.mql5.com
В сервисе "сигналы" показывает параметр Максимальная просадка. Период до замониторивания тоже берется ко вниманию. Так вопрос...