1200 subscribers!!! - page 150

If he had stops he didn't kill himself. I think he had 10-point tokens. And when the trend started a bunch of orders killed him.

And by the way, the latest news and movements have probably killed 100 people out of 100 signals in my bookmarks, who had 30+% a month before that.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

There is the "Mandela Effect"https://mrakopedia.org/wiki/Эффект_Манделы-- persistent memories of something that never happened.

Gonchar did not use averaging in his strategy -- he just had 10-point tokens on each order. If he had used averaging, it is quite possible that his signal would have survived.

The effect is all over the place))))

Good to know. So Taras was sitting on it.

Ivan Butko:

So Taras has been over-sitting.

The broom's feet won't chase him away,

They came as a punishment...

♪ And those feet are like a mate ♪

With them, a brief rendezvous

In a prolonged trend of 400-500 pips, how will your system behave?
If the trend is actively moving, pending orders are likely to be opened and most likely will not be affected, but this only works for EUR/USD.
Can the risks be increased per trade? Maybe a martin?
Martingale is completely out of the question.

From the signal description:

Это умная сетка с элементами машинного обучения. 
Чем активнее ведет себя рынок тем активнее идет торговля. Маленький объем лотов и частые входы делают хороший доход, при минимальных рисках и очень низкой посадки. Это не мартингеил и никогда им не будет. 

A contender for the iron throne has surfaced. Already 400 subscribers, growing by leaps and bounds, only 300 yesterday. If the eu continues its year-long flat, there is a chance of a rewrite of Taras' merits.
The net is mainstreaming again. Smart grid D)))

UPD
Signed up for his signal - hardly any slippage, profit is the same. So his firm (golden-expert or whatever) does not seem to draw anything (I have alps).

Milipips deals with profits.

A lot of praise from subscribers who, even with perfect execution, did not even earn 50%.

What to be happy about and to leave a 5 stars review? That the deposit has not been emptied and we earned 30% of the deposit?

Especially the man in the avatar with dark glasses on the background of the infinite universe inspires confidence.

I get very sad sometimes, especially today. Comrades Bashkovtsy, BorexGreys, VagonMils, Barbenko, where there are already 180 people, the trading styles are in some places admirable, and in other places completely absurd. I cannot trade this way, I do a lot of tests to reach 10-30% at least in some rare months, but it is risky, unreasonable risk. And with small deposits it is almost unreal. That is either people are lucky or they are geniuses. And what makes me sad today is that the hard drive is dead.

I cannot copy some small files, I cannot copy some big ones, but big files are ugly. I have a lot of stuff in there, both commercial and not only. How do I copy data. Who has had similar problems and have they solved them?

Yury Lemeshev:

Guys, the hard drive takes a long time to open, I can see folders, I can copy something small, but it hangs on big files. I have a lot of stuff in there, both commercial and not only. How do I copy data. Has anyone had such a problem and have they solved it?

Everyone has had such problems.

You need to take the drive to a service centre.

And for the future, use multiple cloud services. ...

I've been in this kind of trouble myself...

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Everyone has had this problem.

You should take the drive to a Service Centre.

And use a few cloud services in the future. ...

I've been in this mess myself...

I use clouds, but I can't shove nearly a terabyte of data into a cloud, and I don't have actively used files. By the way, who saves their terminals from such crashes and how does it work? Who puts terminals in the cloud? And in what cloud? Which folders can be left out of sync?

Yury Lemeshev:

I use the cloud, but you can't put almost a terabyte of data into the cloud, and there are no actively used files. By the way, who and how saves their terminals from such emergencies? Who puts terminals in the cloud? And in what cloud? What folders can be kept out of sync?

You can make a home cloud! You can store there at least 20 terabytes.

A synology, for example.