1200 subscribers!!! - page 74

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

The account was dead - it lasted a day and a half, it leaked 30 subscribers (that's on top of the 1500 subscribers it had on the three leaked accounts).

It would be necessary to regulate somehow the possibility of subscription - for example, subscription is allowed if the account has been blocked in the service for at least 90 days (a quarter).

Also, if there were subscriptions and the signal is leaked, then it cannot be hidden from view - this is key information about the provider, how much and how often he leaks.

What good is a pile of various statistical information if the key information about leaked accounts with subscribers is hidden.

P.s. and the fifth account with three subscriptions has already been drained -- the lifetime of two accounts 1.5 days, 35 subscribers are also happy.

Fuck... (about the 5th score)

It would also be a good idea to send him on a compulsory rest, a reassessment of values... for a couple of months... you know, the ones who made this mess.

Yevhenii Levchenko:
I have some really great signals that are three years old. However, they sometimes have red month. Some small losses. But people are frustrated.

Strange people, the signal is 3 years old - no we will not subscribe to it. But the signal of 1.5 days - yes we will definitely subscribe to it))))). But if he gets something from them, I think there is also 10 days to check the means as with the market. I could be wrong not to know. But I am freezing funds from the market for 10 days.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

We should somehow regulate the possibility of subscription - for example, subscription is allowed if the account is frozen in the service for at least 90 days (a quarter).

Another site does so, by the way

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Also, if there were subscriptions and the signal is lost, it cannot be hidden from view -- this is key information about the provider, how much and how often he leaks.

With a well-known "people's" broker the lost pams are always visible for the active trader, and, judging by reviews, it really has one of the key roles in the choice

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

What good is the pile of various statistic information if the key information about lost pams with subscribers is hidden?

How many years I've been watching the service, and the rule of ecponential increase in subscribers ala "where the crowd is watching" has not ceased to exist, and having 1000 subscribers you will gain the next hundred faster than having only a hundred active subscribers.

He blew it again!!!

Evgeny Raspaev:

Strange people, the signal is 3 years old - no we will not subscribe to it. But the signal of 1.5 days - yes we will definitely subscribe to it))))). But if he gets something from them, I think there is also 10 days to check the means as with the market. I could be wrong not to know. But for me from the marketplace freezes funds for 10 days.

For a signal, the amount is frozen for 37 days if the subscription is 30 days.

Back 4 years ago there was a 30 day trial period to sign up for the signal.

We should bring it back.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

episode number three -- he's got two more new signals and he's about to get subscribers again.

I don't know if he's scamming subscribers himself -- or if it's really "risky guys"?

he subscribes his multiple accounts to the signal

Vladimir Tkach:

subscribes his multiple accounts to the signal

If you subscribe to yourself, they are not listed anywhere in the indicators.

Ivan Butko:

Dumped. The fact that the author immediately opened a new account, immediately 30 people signed up for it, and then he again dumped - it's epic!

I know the secret. He's got them under his spell. There is no other explanation.

Vladimir Tkach:

Signs his multiple accounts to the signal

That's unlikely. And then leave bad reviews on yourself? Only subscribers can leave reviews. I just found 30 out of 1300 people who liked his trading and follow his "creative work".

By the way, at first he was doing pretty good, and his loss adjustment through hedging was interesting. He also used some elements of averaging, and then he relaxed and started to use only averaging.

I accidentally found this on Google:Online course "Screenwriting adetective series".