1200 subscribers!!! - page 17

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
I don't know if I'll give such profitability during years, what then? And I have a lower drawdown at my signal, which is on the 3000th place than the leader Calm has a drawdownof 43.70%

My signal has40.82%

Another important thing I forgot to mention is that slippage is counted as both plus and minus.

+1 pip and -1 pip are counted as 1 point slippage. That is, there is statistically ~50% positive slippage.

Most likely, we will soon make and display more complete statistics of negative and positive slippage including breakdown by ping. Thereby it will be clearly seen that the quality of performance of low latency VPS hosting is multiple times better than that of home performance.

Renat Fatkhullin:

I don't see any blocking in the history of this signal. If we talk about other signals, their visibility is controlled by the author himself, taking them off the showcase.

Can you prove that the history of the signal is farfetched?

Renat here is a link to a signal that was lost https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/177477 profitability was 16000%, but here is a link to a signal that was closed after opening a few days laterhttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/252029 profitability was more than 2000% and after that the provider immediately opens a signal with 3000% of which I wrote earlier. Yes exactly to prove the fact that the story is attributed I can not, but you have that ability. I am talking about the fact that the man periodically throws out signals with large percentages in the history, the only goal is to attract the buyer. Why I asked to consider if the vendor is caught with a fabricated history, then block him for life, thus there will be less tricky made on your service.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Another important thing I forgot to mention is that slippage is counted as both plus and minus.

+1 pip and -1 pip are counted as 1 point slippage. That is, there is statistically ~50% positive slippage.

And who would think to implement such a horror! It's totally misleading.

Most likely we will soon make and display more complete statistics for negative and positive slippage, including a breakdown by ping. Thereby it will be clearly seen that the quality of performance of low latency VPS hosting is multiple times better than the home performance.

It would be very interesting if the implementation is not lame.

Ahahahaha from 3000 place fell to 3250 +26% is not the end))

Yerlan Imangeldinov:
(I fell to 3250+26% from 3000 place, it's not over yet)

Too much growth over the last month indicates a high risk

Vladimir Zubov:

Too much growth in the last month indicates a high risk

+ withdraws funds before closing orders in the plus, then put them back, which is a windfall of interest)

Son withdraw any profit above 100 from this account but only if there are no open trades.

Renat Fatkhullin:

1. There is no monopoly.

2. All have equal opportunities and all data is visible to all

3. traders make their own choices

Renat Fatkhullin:

... You didn't notice that you have a 53% drawdown, which is not something anyone would like. Always have a close eye on the Risky section.

I was surprised that one of the signals with larger drawdown than the growth was on the 6th page of the rating last week (I have subscribers). There is a screenshot posted here . Signals with approximate yield (~24%), time of existence and drawdown several times less, are around page 50.

It would be nice to revise so that the influence of the number of subscribers has less weight in calculating the ratings. This should encourage not to relax the "tops" with the quality of their signal and give opportunities for new signals to move.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

I was surprised that one of the signals with the drawdown more than the gain was on the 6th page of the rating last week (there are subscribers). I posted a screenshot here . Signals with approximate yield (~24%), time of existence and drawdown several times less, are around page 50.

It would be nice to revise so that the influence of the number of subscribers has less weight in calculating the ratings. This should encourage not to relax the "top" with the quality of their signal and give opportunities to new signals to move.

Right, I agree, but according to the management everything in the framework of capitalism and it is impossible to change something. And no, you can change, add more complete statistics of negative and positive slippages...

As I understood everything from the top of the Signals service:

1) there is a group of qualitative indicators -- these are trading indicators (drawdown, profitability, growth, etc.), which reflect the quality of the signal itself -- these indicators are difficult to manipulate, only at the level of weights, but for this you need not just know the rating formula, you must have access to regulation of weights -- here you have to fully trust MC and reckon with their vision

2) there is a group of marketing indicators -- these are indicators of choice of subscribers (now there is only one indicator, number of subscribers) -- this is pure marketing: advertising, promotion of signal

That is, in order for the signal to be at the top -- not just take the signal and publish it -- you have to work on the signal as a Signal.

What I noticed watching the signal I was studying:

-- he keeps a certain constant balance -- he has $100 or 10,000 cents -- i.e. every month he closes open positions, withdraws, keeping the balance constant -- the signal provider was saying that this measure should be canceled and subscribers were also saying, but never mind - as long as it's there

- he keeps minimal risks - i.e. he is careful with trading - the target is 5-10% per month, but with maximal guarantee

Perhaps this is all about the Signal in terms of its quality.

And what about marketing - and the fact that marketing plays a role in signal positioning - it is also clear - in our "studied" case there is spot advertising (at the level of brokerage company recommendations) of this very signal.

The signal must be promoted using market mechanisms: advertising, promotion. In other words, if someone wanted to publish a signal and the signal is a super-signal, but there is no promotion, the signal will not attract attention or you should wait for the altruistic broker who suddenly, out of the blue, will start to make point advertisement of your signal.

There is a constant question: we should stop counting the number of subscribers in the rating. Is it worth it or not? If you don't consider it, you don't consider marketing and you don't have the leverage to promote the signal. MK believes that marketing should have an impact on signal ranking.

My opinion: for signal positioning -- marketing should be excluded. The signal service already has unprecedented advertising by MK and spot advertising may have an effect on signal subscription but not on its rating.

But at this stage, we are just encountering the effect of marketing on signal rating. We'll have to observe. We must see how fatal the crash of the "studied" signal will be, if there is one.

Actually there is no reason not to trust MK's vision so far. I have personally observed how the MC periodically adjusts its vision, adjusts the ratings for the better, for example, in the same Freelance.

Although, I do not always agree with MK on everything. In the signal service, it concerns, for example, the positioning of the indicator "growth".