Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 344

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Ah, yes. Since no one works for free, ready to sign a freelance contract with the first one who posted a working solution in the open access for 10 bucks.

Detailed ToR negotiate directly in this thread.

Vladimir Perervenko has laid out a lot of unnecessary things in his articles. But it takes effort and knowledge to understand the meaning of what is written, to be able to monetize this knowledge. But it's from the spoon and right in the beak... Even to swallow the already chewed up and that requires knowledge.

SanSanych Fomenko:

Read my article,Vladimir Perervenko has laid out a lot of unnecessary stuff in his articles. But it takes effort and knowledge to understand the meaning of what is written, to be able to monetize this knowledge. But it's from the spoon and right in the beak... Even to swallow the already chewed up and that requires knowledge.

Spoons are broomsticks. What are you talking about? The simplest specimen. Similar in your favorite R as dirt.

SanSanych, I actually read and looked through a lot on this subject. I guess, the list of literature is not necessary). Your article and Perevenko's articles (I haven't read them all) are from the field of popular exposition. I do not deny the necessity and usefulness of it.

Well, I have already solved the problem of recognition of MA intersection NS, however, for a number of reasons, it is not what I would like to see, and, from the point of view of application of DM, the solution is not very interesting.

And, note, one of the conditions, the posting of the solution in the free access.

In any case, the kotir will not go to the vein, no matter how hard they try and no matter what they come up with. As the saying goes, there's something for a sneaky butt ....

Renat Akhtyamov:

In any case, the kotir will not go to the vein, no matter how hard they try and no matter what they come up with. As the saying goes, there is something for a sly ass ....

(misfortune)

what to do then? what to do.... The price really behaves like a capricious whore.

SanSanych Fomenko:

In principle, "unambiguous assertions" are bad.

But it is even worse when the statements do not take into account the existing science and practice in this field, publications, do not take into account the training, the tools of personnel working in this field.

My assertions are simple - let's stick to the mainstream. And in this I am uncompromising. If someone has thoughts that fall out of the mainstream, they should be justified as solutions to unsolved problems in the mainstream. Everything else is bicycles.

And the statements "here I have an advisor, it has filters and it earns" - then it is about nothing at all.

PS.

I had a student who I caught trading during class. I was reading "Mechanical Trading Systems." This student was hanging indicators chaotically, calculating something, and then making decisions. Never made a mistake in a semester. So what?

demagoguery...

(Idon't have anything interesting to say:
No, of course not, just for prediction. What is this "classification of predictors"? Maybe a clustering?

It's normal to come in, tear things out of context, have a laugh with yourself, and then leave, right? ) Why not offer something interesting on the topic?

I'm still a novice in the subject, I'm trying to find the truth, so I'm not asking anything.)

I'm not:
Oooo... You're the designer type...

yeah, and you're a "and you're the little fucker" kind of guy, aren't you? ))) ahahah

The toxic:

On the "demo" maybe not, but on the real 65-70% accuracy and Sharp Ratio 4-5)))

per year?

toxic:
Nonsense, RNN is a crude, poorly controlled technology that will probably never crystallize into anything useful, and these fancy videos about python, etc. "Artificial Intelligence, Challenges and Risks - Through the Eyes of an Engineer is recommended reading.

what bullshit is in your every post, tell that to the machine vision experts

I'm not talking to you, come back when the diarrhea is gone.

toxic:

Tell me about what? RNN? Are you confused with CNN, by any chance?

Get in line for your iPhone now!

I don't talk to self-righteous sheep, sorry ) some dick with no face or last name sits there and asks me some questions