Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2853

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I am now in a situation aggravated by the lack of any sources of income. I have lost not only time, but also my health, so I would like to get a positive result.

Saturday evening :) I'll get into the conversation...

Please advise a person who has little (and unfortunately negative) experience of MO in trading - do I understand correctly the essence of the problem solved in this thread.

There is a set of some data. The MO algorithm, on the basis of this data, and on the basis of position maintenance conditions (let's say standard TR/SL/life time of the position) needs to determine what trade to open (buy/sell) at a particular moment of time.

Is it all right?

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Doesn't sound equal to me.

Sergey Vyacheslavovich Savelyev ( born7 March1959[1],Moscow) is a Soviet and Russian biologist and author of widely criticised original concepts. He is a doctor of biological sciences, professor[2]. Sergey Saveliev's statements and books have been repeatedly criticised by experts for a large number of factual errors, anti-science and incorrect conclusions[3][4][5]. Twice nominated for theanti-Premium VRAL.

Here by interest. First you need to decide: do you want to go into poetry or science? Listen to at least one lecture and compare the level.

Chernigovskaya is a major scientist, and in two different fields. She speaks beautifully, very clearly and lucidly. I have learnt a lot of very different and unusual ideas from her.

For example, maybe the most interesting is the theory of consciousness, in which she is a recognised expert.

Each of us is aware of ourselves, our history, our knowledge, our feelings, and each of us believes that we can all act consciously, rationally, reasonably. In short, we decide for ourselves within the bounds of free will.

Chernigovskaya doesn't see it that way. There is no free will within our consciousness.

Chernigovskaya believes that there is something inside of us that we do not realise, which is directing us. We are not able to influence this something. This REALITY receives information with our help and forms a certain view, which we voice or fulfil by action at appropriate moments of time.

For example. I am writing this text, but I am only aware of what I am writing at the moment, but I do not know the ending of this text. But in the end the text will turn out to be coherent, expressing a certain thought. I.e. NOTHING has prepared what I am writing at the moment and connected it with what I will write in the future. And people lecture for hours! Castro spoke without preparation for hours at a time.

Chernigovskaya concludes from this that it is extremely important WHAT and HOW we feed this NOTHING that is inside us. Like in statistics: rubbish in - rubbish out. It's the same thing. She even has a video: you can't deal with fools.

СанСаныч Фоменко #:

Chernigovskaya is a major scientist, and in two different fields. She speaks beautifully, very clearly and lucidly. I have learnt a lot of very different and unusual ideas from her.

For example, maybe the most interesting thing is the theory of consciousness, in which she is a recognised expert.

Each of us is aware of ourselves, our history, our knowledge, our feelings, and each of us believes that we can all act consciously, rationally, reasonably. In short, we decide for ourselves within the framework of free will.

Chernigovskaya doesn't see it that way. There is no free will within our consciousness.

Chernigovskaya believes that there is something inside of us that we do not realise, which is directing us. We are not able to influence this something. This REALITY receives information with our help and forms a certain view, which we voice or fulfil by action at the appropriate moments of time.

For example. I am writing this text, but I am only aware of what I am writing at the moment, but I do not know the ending of this text. But in the end the text will turn out to be coherent, expressing a certain thought. I.e. NOTHING has prepared what I am writing at the moment and connected it with what I will write in the future. And people lecture for hours! Castro spoke for hours without preparation.

Chernigovskaya concludes from this that it is extremely important WHAT and HOW we feed this NOTHING that is inside us. Like in statistics: rubbish in - rubbish out. It's the same thing. She even has a video: you can't deal with fools.

😀😀😀😀😀
All right, stop with the drugs. I'm not even gonna comment. It'd be weird if she wasn't kicked out of the academy.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

In the first picture, the obvious horizontal section is from about 2.4 to 3.

The first rise in the plot is defined, then the lack of n point increment before the beginning of the increment, right?

How to convert this correctly to the numbers now of the original metric?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

If it were, for example, a sample of the heights of the knees of a zigzag, then this is an opportunity to enter on the breakdown of the first level and take profit on the second.

And the probability that after the first one there will be a third variant of the knee size is not taken into account in any way?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

I have neither strength, nor time, nor desire to think about how exactly you can use this curve. I have already told you many times that I am an opponent of the idea of "joint work" on the forum. I see only superficial discussion of separate theoretical questions as useful.

And for me, the biggest problem is the application of theory to practical problems.

Thank you for sharing your scientific knowledge.

Predictors for histogram - I thought that this topic is relevant and understandable for everyone here, but apparently everyone has their own way....

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
😀😀😀😀😀
All right, stop with the drugs.

Why are you so rude, it's a great achievement - Russian science has finally discovered the unconscious.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

After neurostimulants, you'll have memory lapses afterwards.

I was just complaining about poor short-term memory. Or do all the neural connections obtained with the use of the drug break down when you stop taking it?

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Why are you so rude, it's a great achievement - Russian science has finally discovered the unconscious.

I think Pavlov discovered it even earlier.

Andrey Miguzov #:

Saturday night :) I'll jump into the conversation....

Please advise a person who has little (and unfortunately negative) experience of MO in trading - do I understand correctly the essence of the problem being solved in this thread.

There is a set of some data. The MO algorithm, on the basis of this data, and on the basis of position maintenance conditions (let's say standard TR/SL/life time of the position) needs to determine which trade to open (buy/sell) at a particular moment in time.

Is it all right?

If" position support conditions" is the result of a trade, which is categorised as positive/negative, then in general everything is correct.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I was just complaining about poor short-term memory. Or do all the neural connections made with the use of the drug break down with the end of the medication?

You need more rest. The stimulants will activate brain activity in the short term, after which it will get even more tired and go into a complete knockout. There'll be exhaustion. It's best to ask a medical professional for more details.

Reason: