Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2719

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I suggested to focus on informative features, there is a method to obtain and select them from the time series (along with the targets). So far no one has responded

So that's what this was all about!

Well, get on the stool, ugh, well, of course - the podium, and I'll listen with interest!

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

Also no one took seriously the idea of filling the stationary series with time series information, to get the most informative features possible

Yes, yes, tell me about it too - very interesting, especially about the process of "filling"!

I've made myself comfortable and am ready to listen to the higher mind.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Well, get on the stool. ....

Ahhhh, and rope up.)

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

So that's what it was all about!

Well, get on the stool, I'll listen with interest!

Yes, yes, and tell me about it, - very interesting, about the process of "filling" especially!

I've made myself comfortable and I'm ready to listen to the higher mind.

Now only for money, for they have drunk all the juices of sobriety out of me with their delusional generators

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
Now it's only for money, cos you've drunk all the sobriety out of me with your bullshit generators.

How much are the tickets?

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

How much are the tickets?

To put it in a nutshell, it's $100.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
If you chew it up, it's $100 each.

Well, for that kind of money only with a code if you want to play it.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Well, for that kind of money, only with a code if you want to play it.

It's a token amount, of course with a code.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It's a symbolic amount, naturally with a code.

I will pay if this system works and the predictors fulfil my criteria for evaluating robustness. I can pay via freelance or give me the card number.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

I will pay if this system works and the predictors meet my criteria for assessing sustainability. You can pay via philanthropy or give me your card number.

I'm just kidding, I'll write an article to go into detail. It'll get lost in here fast.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
I'm just kidding, I'll write an article to go into detail. It'll get lost in here fast.

Eh, so I won't have a competitive advantage again, sad.....