Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2231

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

You haven't taken from me yet to call me maxima.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Yeah, go ahead and walk, one... imaginary

Why are you stuttering?

I don't want to argue with anyone, but I must say one thing. I read this topic only because of Maxim, in fact he is a smart man, he tries to share interesting research, I am very much looking forward to his new articles.

For beginners in MoD, I suggest this book:

https://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/144106127

Книга "Прикладное машинное обучение с помощью Scikit-Learn и TensorFlow. Концепции, инструменты и техники для создания интеллектуальных систем" Жерон Орельен – купить книгу ISBN 978-1-491-96229-9 с быстрой доставкой в интернет-магазине OZON
Книга "Прикладное машинное обучение с помощью Scikit-Learn и TensorFlow. Концепции, инструменты и техники для создания интеллектуальных систем" Жерон Орельен – купить книгу ISBN 978-1-491-96229-9 с быстрой доставкой в интернет-магазине OZON
  • www.ozon.ru
"Эта книга - замечательное введение в теорию и практику решения задач с помощью нейронных сетей. Она охватывает ключевые моменты, необходимые для построения эффективных приложений, а также обеспечивае

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I bet you'll come back here and mope around for hours off-topic.

You're the one who's beendroning on about off-topic for hours,

I'm not jumping anywhere,

but I'll be watching you from now on.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Don't forget to put petroleum jelly on your eyes.

Don't worry about me,

Why are you being so thoughtful? )

Things are heating up around here ))
In the meantime, I'm running a bot on the real market. Small depo, maximum open position no more than 10%. In the first week the bot is beating around zero, even more of a loser than an earner. But this is a very cool process. Those neuro settings that were positive on the real market + demo account are negative on the real account.
Nothing sobering as a real account, but also stimulating. I'm going to continue to feed the bot small amounts, the way it plummets and learns, let's see it learns ...

Evgeny Dyuka:
Your passions are heating up here)
Meanwhile, I ran the bot on the real market. Small depo, maximum open position is no more than 10%. In the first week the bot is beating around zero, even more of a loser than an earner. But this is a very cool process. Those neuro settings that were positive on the real market + demo account are negative on the real account.
Nothing sobering as a real account, but also stimulating. I'll continue to feed the bot small amounts, so it plums and learns, see if it learns ...

Real not demo))))

Evgeny Dyuka:
Meanwhile, I ran the bot on the real market. Small depo, maximum open position is no more than 10%. In the first week the bot is beating around zero, even more of a loser than an earner. But this is a very cool process. Those neuro settings that were positive on the real market + demo account are negative on the real account.
Nothing sobering as a real account, but also stimulating. I'll continue to feed the bot small amounts, the way it plummets and learns, see if it learns ...
What neuron is the bot on?

Evgeny Dyuka:
Nothing sobering as a real account, but also stimulating. I'll continue to feed the bot small amounts, the way it plummets and learns, let's see it learns ...

Alexander Alexeyevich:
mine))) I don't really participate in debates here as I keep the know-how

For beginners in the MoD field, I recommend this book:

https://www.ozon.ru/context/detail/id/144106127

Applied Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn and TensorFlow. Concepts, tools and techniques for creating intelligent systems | Jeroen Aurélien

I can give you the book in my personal message. To share it, so to speak. I don't really want to share it here.)