Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2224

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Thank God, because I'm straight.

channel your libido onto someone else.

There'd be more respect if you told me to go fuck myself.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
I would just write you in the ass, but I'm saying it anyway 😄 in a friendly way, of course. Aggression is unacceptable here.

Dmitrievsky bot,

Fast235:

Dmitriev's bot,

A specially trained neural network writes the answers instead, so if you were called names or sent out, it's not him.... that's ns decision...

Evgeniy Chumakov:

A specially trained neural network writes the answers instead, so if you were called names or sent out, it's not him.... that's how ns made the decision...

Eugene I remember your clear working answer to the problem, I like Maksimka very much, but he is very conceited.

Fast235:

Eugene I remember your clear working answer to the problem

I don't remember anything, maybe it wasn't me

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I don't remember anything, maybe it wasn't me.

through your so beloved enumerations!!!, showed searching for the same data in an array.

you showed then amazing for me prof, please do not show your new ind pro data anymore.

Fast235:

through your so beloved enumerations!!!, showed the search for the same data in the array.

I don't remember where and when? please give me the link

Evgeniy Chumakov:

I do not remember where and when?

Thank you, I will do it again.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

A specially trained neural network writes the answers instead, so if you were called names or sent out, it's not him.... that's how ns made the decision...

he's a bot, he doesn't know what he's writing 😄

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
He's a bot himself, he writes whatever 😄

What do you know about Simakov?

he helps, throw the original or my normal working at once?

Simakov was many times seen throwing information code with lists, WHY? it is not clear