Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2225

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
He's a bot himself, he doesn't know what 😄

Probably got hit by a kangaroo at full throttle... Now he writes whatever he wants...

Vladimir Simakov

Profi. thank you.

Vladimir Simakov
Vladimir Simakov
  • www.mql5.com
Добавил тему Variadic macros/template/function Добавил тему Просьба добавить спецификатор constexpr Вот для этого: так сейчас: #define TEXT "Много букв" #define TEXT_LEN StringLen (TEXT) ,а так станет: constexpr string text= "Много букв" ; constexpr int textLen= StringLen (text); В первом примере эффективнее: #define TEXT_LEN 10 , но каждый раз...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
He is a bot himself, he writes whatever 😄

It's just a Skynet bot.)

Works: Overboss in Cyberdyne Systems

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It's just a Skynet underdone.)

Works: Overboss in Cyberdyne Systems

If you write too much, you're on my list.

An unrealistically cool archive of literature on python and machine learning in python

https://codernet.ru/books/python/?page=1

Python | CoderNet
  • codernet.ru
Архив учебной литературы по программированию на языке Python

Fast235:

If you write too much, I'll take you up on it.

Getting up to speed would be much more helpful.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

It would have been much more useful to get wise.

I have to admit

Aleksey Nikolayev:

If price behaved like a radio signal, then overbidding would be the perfect way to get out of a wrong trade)

I'm still not going to post the grail.

hmm...

never

he'll pull this out in 15 minutes at the most.

well, what the hell, an hour, an hour ;)

and this chip has nothing to do with DSP

;)

If I come across hints on a forum about possessing the Great Mysteries of the Trade, I always think of a funny example described by Freud (I think it was in his book Libido). He described his patient, a teenager, who claimed to have made a terrible discovery that would turn the world upside down. In the end, this "great discovery" turned out to be masturbation.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

An unrealistically cool archive of literature on python and machine learning in python

https://codernet.ru/books/python/?page=1

Thanks, it will come in handy!