Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 1841

elibrarius:

It's negligible. There's an 80% chance you're already divorced (in 22 years...). The remaining 20% have a good chance of living together until the end.

On TV, the probability of divorce is one number, but in reality it's another. Some people change their minds. Some people, sorry, die. The fact will be established later.

What factors in the markets could be the opposite of what is outlined?

What should the NS be able to see ?

1. history ?

2. the current moment?

3. the future?

Igor Makanu:

Well, what's the point of moralizing if you don't have a state?

There are trader forums, with a completely different purpose, where market analysis is more preferable than mathematical apparatus, than programming techniques, than a positive state - i.e. I mean this forum/topic

I don't remember who wrote it, probably Matemat, this forum is a forum for pragmatists, I think so

SZS: I already wrote to you, run your analytics through a manual trading tester, what if there really is something there, but I think it's not possible - it's like you have to work, it's easier to dream on history, so to say to analyze ))))

Sorry.

For one reason or another I will not answer such questions.

there's a great articleat https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1530

about statistical studies of TC results

I would like to make a similar calculation with NS

what is better to take as a training sample:

1. the results of transactionsP P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P P U...

2. or values of statistics from tester (MO, Sharpe's coefficient, maximal series of profits/losses....) on several test periods

?

Uladzimir Izerski:

On TV the probability of divorce is one figure, but the reality is different. Someone changed his mind. someone, sorry, died. The fact will be established later.

What factors in the markets could be the opposite of what is outlined?

What should the NS be able to see ?

1. history ?

2. the current moment?

3. the future?

The NS should be able to summarize the quote. Working on M15 to see the trends on H1. This is its main feature

Mihail Marchukajtes:
NS should be able to generalize a quote. Working on M15 it should see the trends on H1. This is its main feature.

I am not against it at all.

The National Computer may show only that result which is given as an input.

And in most cases it is filled with garbage. After all only a few are able to supply qualitative conditions. Nature has long ago allocated everyone to their places.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Not against it at all.

NS can produce only that result, solely from what is fed to the input.

And the input is mostly garbage. After all, only a few are able to supply quality conditions. Nature has long ago distributed everybody in his places.

How can you be so sure? I try to clean input data from garbage as much as possible and submit only meaningful.....

Mihail Marchukajtes:

How can you be so sure? I try as much as possible to clear the input data from garbage and submit only meaningful.....

Trying doesn't mean anything. All effort can be garbage.

Price, like everything in nature, is subject to laws. And the law is complicated and confusing, but the law. It is not the fall of an apple on your head.))

Uladzimir Izerski:

Trying doesn't mean anything. All effort can be garbage.

Price, like everything in nature, is subject to laws. And the law is complicated and confusing, but the law. It is not the fall of an apple on your head)))

You speak in such metaphors that one gets the impression that you are a big dreamer and inventor, especially in the field of machine learning. Come down to earth at last. There are preprocessing methods that sift out the garbage, leaving only the output relevant data (if it was there in the first place) .... Who am I talking to though... Ok... forget it...

Again you talk about the law. Do you know it? This law....

Mihail Marchukajtes:
You speak in such metaphors that one gets the impression that you are a great dreamer and inventor, especially in the field of machine learning. Come down to earth at last. There are preprocessing methods that sift out the garbage, leaving only the output relevant data (if it was originally there) .... Who am I to say... Ok... Never mind ...
Mihail Marchukajtes:
You speak in such metaphors that there is an impression that you are a great dreamer and inventor, especially in the field of machine learning. Come down to earth at last. There are preprocessing methods that sift out the garbage, leaving only the output relevant data (if it was originally there) .... Who am I talking to though... Ok... forget it...

I am a total zero in the field of machine learning and I've never said that I am an expert in this business. I learn from you and from you.

Mihail Marchukajtes:
Again you are talking about the law. Do you know it? This law....

The law is sacred. It is difficult to describe and not everyone can understand it.