Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2904

mytarmailS #:
Trading as a professional pro trader
h ttps://youtu.be/RS9jRVmW1j4

This is what support and resistance levels are in my understanding.....

Not everyone will understand it, but if they do, I commend them...

If you do, you can trade like this.

Judging by the entries and exits, these are limiters. I don't know how to manually market at those prices.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Have you already converted these levels into code? There are so many levels there that it's not realistic to trade them by hand....

No.

You have not understood my message, I wrote that not many people will understand....

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Judging by the inputs and outputs, these are limiters. I can't imagine how to manually send the markets at such prices.

the input is of course limiters.

the output is already on the way

mytarmailS #:

no.

You didn't understand my message, I wrote that not many people would understand...

I can generate a lot of such levels, the question is in their effectiveness, and for that it is necessary to code and test them.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

What does understanding have to do with it - I can generate a lot of such levels, the question is in their effectiveness, and for that I need to code and test them.

Alexey, you have not understood what we are talking about at all, and understanding is in the first place here....

mytarmailS #:

Alexei, you haven't understood at all what we are talking about, and understanding is right at the top of the list here....

Probably. And you don't want to explain it categorically?

mytarmailS #:
Trading as a professional pro trader
h ttps://youtu.be/RS9jRVmW1j4

This is what support and resistance levels are in my understanding.....

Not everyone will understand it, but if they do, kudos to them....

There is a feeling that such approaches are not formalisable in principle. Even if only limited within the framework of the original Dow theory.

And if we talk about "understanding of the market", then every first one of such understanders is here on the forum.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

Probably. Would you care to elaborate?

No...

You either have to understand it yourself or it's not time yet...

And to give everything ready-made, well, excuse me. For example, Bozhenov's course costs 1500$, I think my methodology is even better....

I can give hints, like this video for example, you are not even able to watch it, but you have already made a lot of conclusions.

So draw conclusions about your desire to learn a new...

mytarmailS #:

no.

You didn't understand my message, I wrote that not many people would understand...

Of course they do.

Only on the 5th try the subtitle translator got up)))))) I'll have to look at it.)

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Only on the 5th attempt the subtitle translator got up))))) I'll have to watch it)

Don't take it personally, it's like a logic problem with a twist.

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

There is a feeling that such approaches are not formalisable in principle. Even if only limited within the framework of the original Dow theory.

Everything is formalisable Alexey, the only question is whether we have the technology or not....

To teach a computer to distinguish between cats and dogs is at first glance an unformalisable task, but ...

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

And if we are talking about "understanding the market", then every first person here on the forum has such understanders.

Well, yes, but not everyone's understanding can turn into money in the harsh conditions of a prop firm.... but that's not what the video is about.