Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2854

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

The first rise on the graph is determined, then the lack of increment n points to the beginning of the increment, right?

How do I convert this correctly to the numbers now of the original metric?

Well, there's approximating the curve with splines. You need to take the first-order splines (broken line). Then select thenecessary segments.

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

And the probability that after the first one there will be a third variant of the knee size is not taken into account in any way?

The closer you get to the end, the less important the level is because they account for a smaller share of the sample. The probability of it just being a random artefact increases.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
It's by interest. First you need to decide: do you want to go into poetry or science? Listen to at least one lecture and compare the level.

I am closer to Sanych's opinion)))) But it's a matter of taste) But the question of using MO in training and education is much more complicated than the goals here))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

I am closer to Sanych's opinion)))) But this is a matter of taste) But the question of using MO in training and upbringing is much more complicated than the goals here))))

that's fine

but poets and religious fanatics are used to make water, we shouldn't forget about that, I think.

Right now the main topic in MO is ChatGPT. Maybe even writing counsellors) They say it will be much more useful than google.
ChatGPT: что это, возможности, как пользоваться из России | РБК Тренды
ChatGPT: что это, возможности, как пользоваться из России | РБК Тренды
  • РБК
  • trends.rbc.ru
В конце ноября 2022-го компания OpenAI, одним из основателей которой был Илон Маск, представила универсальный чат-бот ChatGPT. Он способен выполнять самые разные задачи и доступен любому желающему. РБК Тренды разобрались, как он работает, в каких сферах может стать помощником или даже заменить человека. Что такое ChatGPT ChatGPT — это чат-бот...

Aleksey Vyazmikin #:

If"position support conditions" is the result of a transaction that is categorised as positive/negative, then this is generally the case.

Ok. Let's assume that the final goal has been achieved - there is a set of data and the MO algorithm that gives the result we need on the basis of this data. In this case, there is no adjustment to history, the algorithm works in the plus over a long interval. Conditionally, we got our cherished GRALE. It is even scary to imagine how many models, algorithms and time are required for this....

What are the next steps? Naturally there will be a desire to understand what exactly gives such a fantastic result?

Let's dig into the data - does the algorithm need all of them? Maybe there are some data that can be left out? The problem is easily solved (I've seen many ways in this thread alone). The result is the selection of the main data.

The next step is the algorithm. And if we use another mat. model on this data? Maybe it will give even cooler results? The result - simplification of the matrix model.

In the end everything (most likely) will end up with inequality - if a>b we buy, if c<d we sell.

And any non-linear relationships between variables will give only a fit to the story and in real life will merge. As a result - they will have to be abandoned.

Does your experience so far rather confirm this theory?

Maybe we should fuck it up.

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:
😀😀😀😀😀
Everybody, stop with the drugs. I'm not even gonna comment. It would be weird if she wasn't kicked out of the academy.

And here I agree with Sanych, this world does not have enough knowledge/competence to judge))))) And the remark about something, very even explains the varieties of fates of people from different families))))

Maxim Dmitrievsky #:

You on the contrary need more rest. Stimulants will activate brain activity in the short term, after which it will get even more tired and go into a complete knockout. There will be exhaustion. It is better to ask a medical professional for more details.

Everyone says to rest, but my anxiety goes up if I don't do anything. I need a minimum income.

Looked at the description of the pills - sounds magical and not literally stimulants.

Picamilon

Pharmacological action

Nootropic drug, dilates cerebral vessels. Also has tranquilising, psychostimulant, antiaggregant and antioxidant effect. Improves the functional state of the brain by normalising tissue metabolism and influencing cerebral blood circulation (increases the volume and linear velocity of cerebral blood flow, reduces cerebral vascular resistance, inhibits platelet aggregation, improves microcirculation).

With a course of reception increases physical and mental performance, reduces headache, improves memory, normalises sleep, reduces or disappears feelings of anxiety, tension, fear, improves the condition of patients with motor and speech disorders.

Aminalon

Pharmacological action

Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA, gamma-aminobutyric acid) is a biogenic amine, restores metabolic processes in the brain, promotes glucose utilisation by the brain and removal of toxic metabolic products from it, provides normalisation of the dynamics of neural processes in the brain. Increases the productivity of thinking, improves memory, has a mild psychostimulant effect, favourably affects the recovery of movement and speech after cerebral circulatory disorders. Contributes to the reduction and stabilisation of elevated BP and reduce subjective symptoms of arterial hypertension (dizziness, sleep disturbance).

It has a moderate antihypoxic and anticonvulsant effect. In patients with diabetes reduces glucose, with normal blood glucose has the opposite effect (due to glycogenolysis).

Cytoflavin

Pharmacological action

Pharmacological effects are due to the complex action of the components that make up the drug Cytoflavin®.

Amberic acid is an endogenous intracellular metabolite of the Krebs cycle, which performs a universal energy-synthesising function in body cells. With the participation of the coenzyme flavinadenine dinucleotide (FAD), succinic acid is rapidly transformed by the mitochondrial enzyme succinate dehydrogenase into fumaric acid and further into other metabolites of the tricarboxylic acid cycle. Stimulates aerobic glycolysis and ATP synthesis in cells. The end product of succinic acid metabolism in the Krebs cycle is carbon dioxide and water. Succinic acid improves tissue respiration by activating electron transport in mitochondria.

Inosine is a purine derivative, a precursor to ATP. It has the ability to activate a number of enzymes of the Krebs cycle, stimulating the synthesis of key enzyme nucleotides - FAD and NAD.

Nicotinamide (vitamin PP), amide of nicotinic acid. Nicotinamide in cells, through a cascade of biochemical reactions, is transformed into the form of nicotinamidadenine dinucleotide (NAD) and its phosphate (NADPH), activating nicotinamide-dependent enzymes of the Krebs cycle, necessary for cellular respiration and stimulation of ATP synthesis.

Riboflavin (vitamin B2) is a flavin coenzyme (FAD), activating succinate dehydrogenase and other redox reactions of the Krebs cycle.

Thus, all components of the preparation Cytoflavin® are natural metabolites of the organism and stimulate tissue respiration. Metabolic energy correction, antihypoxic and antioxidant activity of the preparation, which determine pharmacological properties and therapeutic efficacy of the components, is due to the complementary action of succinic acid, inosine, nicotinamide and riboflavin.

Andrey Miguzov #:

Naturally there will be a desire to understand what exactly gives such a fantastic result?

You won't. For this purpose you need what in MO is called interpretability. The main part of MO algorithms does not possess it.

Andrey Miguzov #:

Okay.

No, MO is just a tool to determine what was before and what is now, nothing more. What's next, well, like the weather....

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

And here I agree with Sanych, this world does not have enough knowledge/competence to judge)))) And the remark about something, very much explains the varieties of destinies of people from different families))))

Well, in poetic consciousness, something is the key to all troubles, so I repeat that this is normal.