Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality - page 10

Marat Baiburin #:
Yes, absolutely

They look similar in style but not 100% , have you maybe pasted the description of a different product by mistake in the translations ?

What does the red box say when you hover ? 

Marat Baiburin #:
I understand why ea rating 1 = 30, and ea rating 2 = 9. This is related to sales. There is no question about it. 

I don't understand why, with an equal description, one is downgraded and marked in red, and the second is elevated and marked in green.

You don't have descriptions to all available languages for one.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You don't have descriptions to all available languages for one.

I checked the three advisors that I write about - there are all 11 descriptions in different languages. please write to me if you noticed this somewhere ...

Lorentzos Roussos #:

They look similar in style but not 100% , have you maybe pasted the description of a different product by mistake in the translations ?

What does the red box say when you hover ? 

two tabs were open. scorped from one, inserted into another. maybe you are not looking at the Expert Advisors we are talking about.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality

Marat Baiburin, 2022.12.05 17:45

hello everyone. Administration, please clarify and correct the algorithm for calculating the rating. There is clearly a mistake in it.

I'm telling you:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Market Product rating calculation now includes description quality

Marat Baiburin, 2022.12.05 21:03

I don't understand why, with an equal description, one is downgraded and marked in red, and the second is elevated and marked in green.

I do not think MQ will disclose the rating formula with all the particularities and with all the improvements (especilaly for the products with equial description on the Market). But if you know that it is mistake (and if you can proof it) so please continue your dispute with the service desk (or wait for reply of admin on this thread).

Because, as I understand, you are not asking the question. You are stating the fact according to your knowledge (trolling):

• if it is really mistake so it should be corrected;
  • if it is not mistake so you should be banned for lie.

So, please, continue your battle with MetaQuotes to be outside this public forum (to the service desk), or wait for reply of admin on the thread
(because any discussion on the way as "validated seller vs MetaQuotes company" is prohibited on this public forum).

----------------------

For information.

Marat Baiburin #:

two tabs were open. scorped from one, inserted into another. maybe you are not looking at the Expert Advisors we are talking about.

Two tabs from google translate (1) to mql5 (2) ? 

Is it the one with the typo in the logo ? or the one starting with "W" 

Sergey Golubev #:

I do not think MQ will disclose the rating formula with all the particularities and with all the improvements (especilaly for the products with equial description on the Market). But if you know that it is mistake (and if you can proof it) so please continue your dispute with the service desk (or wait for reply of admin on this thread).

Because, as I understand, you are not asking the question. You are stating the fact according to your knowledge (trolling):

• if it is really mistake so it should be corrected;
  • if it is not mistake so you should be banned for lie.

So, please, continue your battle with MetaQuotes to be outside this public forum (to the service desk), or wait for reply of admin on the thread
(because any discussion on the way as "validated seller vs MetaQuotes company" is prohibited on this public forum).

----------------------

For information.

I think the formula could be something like this , i assume . But they should not disclose i agree .

• Va = Product page views from the market and inbound from google 
  • Vb = Product page views inbound 
  • Vt = Product page views inbound from telegram
  • Dd = Demo downloads 
  • S# = Number of sales 
  • S$ = Current price 

So first you need the denominator aka how many views are hitting the product page . Inbound views not from google get multiplied because they may be fabricated so :

V = Va + (Vb+Vt) x 5.00

Then you'd want to measure effectiveness of the product page i.e. downloads or sales . the calculation here would be raw without the price but there could be a ratio of download to sale because if a user downloads the product tests it and they come back later on to buy it they add another view . so :

E = S# x 5.00 + Dd

Now quality of page would be effectiveness divided by views , or E/V 

Q = E / V

Finally they would have to account for the income a sale brings so another measurement 

I = (S# x S$) / Sales$.ofMarket

And then you would mesh them together with a ratio of importance and get the R for rating 

R = I * 0.96 + Q * 0.04

Something like this . They could also weigh in usage time of the tool because the user is logged in the terminal (if i'm not mistaken) .

This is speculation of course . Don't take it seriously 

Same description I changed the image I got bad description notification I removed the image and It went to worst. We need clarity about this rating algorithm.

Please create a system for automatically highlighting (underlining) text that "does not match" the current description criteria for describing programs on the market.

I also have a question. Is the insertion of text from an electronic dictionary-translator a reason for a downgrade?

Evgenii Aksenov #:
Please create a system for automatically highlighting (underlining) text that "does not match" the current description criteria for describing programs on the market.

I also have a question. Is the insertion of text from an electronic dictionary-translator a reason for a downgrade?

I have done this and got no downgrade . I had to remove the styling though on each "paste" which was very annoying. 

I also listed the english video in all languages , it had no problem.