MT5 missing tabs for new charts - page 2

jleiton #: I reinstalled MT5 and now chart tabs disappeared when I have several charts open. I even tried to use one profile that do have the tabs but if I add new charts, it does not show in tabs!

jleiton #:
I reinstalled MT5 and now chart tabs disappeared when I have several charts open. I even tried to use one profile that do have the tabs but if I add new charts, it does not show in tabs!
Stocks Trading MT5 Stocks Trading Charts Bar and Charts Tabs - MT5 Stocks  Trading Chart Tabs - Stocks Trading MetaTrader 5 Stocks Trading Chart Tabs  - MT5 Bar of Stocks Trading ChartI I tried this and didn´t work....

jleiton #:
I I tried this and didn´t work....
It's disabled on your screenshot.

jleiton #:
I reinstalled MT5 and now chart tabs disappeared when I have several charts open. I even tried to use one profile that do have the tabs but if I add new charts, it does not show in tabs!

What are chart tabs?
Chart bars?
If chart tab = chart bar in the settings of Metatrader so you can accept this chart bars in the settings:

Alternatively, you can make for Metatrader to be in default settings concerning chart bars and so on -
read this post about HowTo: post

MT5 view settings
MT5 view settings
  • www.mql5.com
Hi all, I am using this version.... and I have to activate the highlighted options/setting every time I start the platform...

This is how I solve it for good

I have the same problem = Missing Charts bar even though it is clicked/ticked under view. 

Your solution as above didn't work for me.

Charts bar still missing.

Any other solutions???

3865633 #:

I have the same problem = Missing Charts bar even though it is clicked/ticked under view. 

Your solution as above didn't work for me.

Charts bar still missing.

Any other solutions??

Same here

Really frustrating

The last few comments on this thread hijacked it for a different reason.

I too have exactly the same problem that the OP illustrated. I launch MT5 with 4 charts opened initially, all the EURUSD ones. All EURUSD ones are showing on the Charts Bar. But on opening any new chart from the Market Watch panel it is not placed on the Chart Bar, so you can't simply click to select it, if you have other charts fully covering the top of it you have to resize them. So annoying that I continue to use MT4!

Why?

EDIT:

I can use the window dropdown!

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "EA Robot on Mobile it's possible?".