Indicators: Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue) - page 2

Can you please add the 68.2% value area highlight option?

Hi
This indicator does not work on BTCUSD pair on MT4... There is some issue as it freezes the terminal. Please look into it

Please I can compile the VP6 with mt5 each time I try it says error like have already install one before

Here is the screenshot 

Please what should I do I need helping hand please

please add VAH and VAL settings, thanks

Is it possible to get the thicker blue lines, max, median and vwap as buffers so one could trade crossings for example please? :)

Hi,

Can you add pointer to vertical line so  I can move the tool in the chart easily ?

Hello, 

What is the dark blue line signify?

Ticard_Demo #:

This one works properly:

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/17

its market profile, not volume profile. Although they look like each other, but they are two very different indicators.

---------------------------

I've downloaded the "Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator forMetaTrader 5" but it's not working at all, when i Tried to check and compile it by meta editor, it just gives me an error "'iTime' - ambiguous call to overloaded function with the same parameters". can someone help me on this problem?

Hi, i cant even load the indicator on my mt5 terminal, even when i tried to compile it using meta editor it couldn't be compiled because of errors. can someone help me? can u send me your version of this indicator?

@Automated-Trading  @ MrsFreia @jeffiq
Automated-Trading
Automated-Trading
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile

do ypu think this wprks with crypto CFds , no.. isn't CFd vol not real