Indicators: Volume Profile + Range v6.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 (Fixed iBarShift Issue) - page 3

Hey

i downloaded these indicator some time ago and they work properly.

but now i download them and they don't work.

what is the problem with them?

Hello,

Can you explain what is the meaning of this dotted line ?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I've spent ages trying to find a quality flexible Market Volume Indicator to help with my Order Flow strategy. Finding intra-day volumes is key to my trading decision-making and being able to move (flexibility) the Volume indicator to a specific point in the chart in a way that shows the specific volumes at a specific location is game-changing. Thanks for making this incredible product available freely. It's a blessing. Thanks.

Do you have integrated buffer to retreive the data in ea? 

Good Job

o791763570 #:
if the price is large  .it's like btc7000+ A50 12000+ USD.MT5  freezes.

for Bitcoin try setting 'ModeStep' between 1000 and 5000 and 'HgPointScale' between POINT_SCALE_250 and POINT_SCALE_500. You will need to insert these values into the ENUM_POINT_SCALE.

If you play around with these two settings, you can get it run on Symbol with very high price levels. 

Gary Townsend #:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I've spent ages trying to find a quality flexible Market Volume Indicator to help with my Order Flow strategy. Finding intra-day volumes is key to my trading decision-making and being able to move (flexibility) the Volume indicator to a specific point in the chart in a way that shows the specific volumes at a specific location is game-changing. Thanks for making this incredible product available freely. It's a blessing. Thanks.

Hey guy, Can you drag 2 or more VP range indicators on 1 chart? I can just drag only one VP range indicator on 1 chart.

Hormoz Motameni #:

Hey

i downloaded these indicator some time ago and they work properly.

but now i download them and they don't work.

what is the problem with them?

Hey guy, Can you drag 2 or more VP range indicators on 1 chart? I can just drag only one VP range indicator on 1 chart.