Discussion of article "Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming" - page 3

Hello Andrey....would this Ea builder allow me to create a strategy that is based on the Renko chart on MT4? 

clidee:
Hello Andrey....would this Ea builder allow me to create a strategy that is based on the Renko chart on MT4? 

Hi, 

the builder does not know and does not care on which chart you will apply generated codes.

Yes, you can build EAs for Renkos, but whether or not they will run properly on them really depends on the Renko generator which you use. There are different ones and they behave a bit different.

<Deleted>

Best Regards.

Hi Andrey,

How to prevent opening new position within one candle (same time frame), as the EA just closed the previous position within the the same candle?

I'm trying to build a strategy using CCI reading (example, open new position if the CCI reading is above 100 and close it once it reaches 200, time frame 1H). The condition can be fulfilled within same candle, while the condition to open the position is also still valid. This causing loop of open and close position in same candle.

Thanks,

August

a84031209:

Hi Andrey,

How to prevent opening new position within one candle (same time frame), as the EA just closed the previous position within the the same candle?

I'm trying to build a strategy using CCI reading (example, open new position if the CCI reading is above 100 and close it once it reaches 200, time frame 1H). The condition can be fulfilled within same candle, while the condition to open the position is also still valid. This causing loop of open and close position in same candle.

Thanks,

August

Hi,

there are multiple ways to go with this.

In your case, you just should not open the position if closing conditions are already met. I.e. open only if it is above 100 but still below 200. 

Hi @Andrey Barinov can this utility tool help me automate using tool such as gan fan and many other tools available to analysis?

Chris Mukengeshayi:
Hi @Andrey Barinov can this utility tool help me automate using tool such as gan fan and many other tools available to analysis?
Hi, current version does not support graphical objects

Hello @Andrey Barinov, is there a video to assist in following up what u explained. Or is there any source code available for ease

Richard Chekwas:
Hello @Andrey Barinov, is there a video to assist in following up what u explained. Or is there any source code available for ease

Yes, there is a video included in the article. What source code do you mean?

Hi Andrey Barinov, 

You make a great tools. 

Can you make a video on how to use customs indicator?

regards

firecard:

Hi Andrey Barinov, 

You make a great tools. 

Can you make a video on how to use customs indicator?

regards

Hi, there is a built in template called ZigZag High/Lows, it shows how to work with custom indicator.