Discussion of article "Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming"

New article Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming has been published:

This article presents a visual strategy builder. It is shown how any user can create trading robots and utilities without programming. Created Expert Advisors are fully functional and can be tested in the strategy tester, optimized in the cloud or executed live on real time charts.

The trading logic of the EA is completely ready. Now we need to make sure that the trading lot size, magic, trades comment and the Stop Loss / Take Profit values can be adjusted from the input parameters of the Expert Advisor. To do this, we again need the elements from the Input Parameters group.

The trading lot is given by a decimal number, trade comment is a string, while the magic number, stop loss and take profit are integers. Add these elements to the scheme and attach them to the corresponding parameters of the trading elements.

Ready scheme view

The scheme is ready. Now you need to create an executable EA file.

Author: Andrey Barinov

I have been waiting for this feature for a long time.. 😅😅😅
Kudos to the developer. Hopefully MetaTrader can implement this feature in their next version release without having to download it from the marketplace.. 🤗

1st comment! Yay!

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

New article Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming has been published:

Author: Andrey Barinov

Wow u created this ? True genius and user friendly. I'm jealous. Great work my friend and I wish u success.

RoboGod2016:
Wow u created this ? True genius and user friendly. I'm jealous. Great work my friend and I wish u success.
Yes I did! Thank you for your kind words.

Hello, I congratulate you I'm trying but I have trouble finding all the elements described in the videos, there is a user manual

alessandro romeo:
Ciao, si complimenti io lo sto provando ma ho delle difficoltà a trovare tutti gli elementi descritti anche nei video,esiste il manuale d 'uso

Hello. Please, use "search" option to find the elements by their names mentioned in the video and screenshots to the article. You can send me a private message if you have specific questions.

Best Regards.

can it apply MA based on RSI ?

or BB based on RSI?

bagong:

can it apply MA based on RSI ?

or BB based on RSI?

No, it can not.

Congratulations, this is a great job !!!

Caladois974:

Hi Andrey, great job !!! bravo.

I tried to compare two rsi (5 and 14) but it did not work. no curves. I do not understand why.

Hi, please send me more detailes via PM.

Andrey

Andrey Barinov:
Hi, please send me more detailes via PM.

Andrey
I understood why. I tested it in strategic testerI guess by buying the full version, it will work