Discussion of article "Visual strategy builder. Creating trading robots without programming" - page 6

Andrey Barinov #:

Hi, it does not work in strategy tester. You can only check it on real / live chart

Hi, no way to test before buying ?

lougavot #:
Hi, no way to test before buying ?

MQ recently changed market rules, forcing to remove free demo versions. Sorry, now you can only either rent it or buy it

I can't download it.

Is there a new link to access it or buy it?

Also, is it possible to use %risk on equity with it?

Thanks in advance ^^

LEAL #:

I can't download it.

Is there a new link to access it or buy it?

Also, is it possible to use %risk on equity with it?

Thanks in advance ^^

Please, check my profile

Hello

Is there a description of all available functions?

I'd like to create a function where upon a sell signal , if the existing trades are in loss, they are not closed but reverse position with a multiplier is opened and then whole trade is closed when TP target is reached.

After reading the instructions I must say I have no idea how to do it. Can help me with this, which functions to use?

Thanks

@Alex #Is there a description of all available functions? I'd like to create a function where upon a sell signal , if the existing trades are in loss, they are not closed but reverse position with a multiplier is opened and then whole trade is closed when TP target is reached. After reading the instructions I must say I have no idea how to do it. Can help me with this, which functions to use?

If you are referring to the MQL5 functions, then yes — List of MQL5 Functions

The full MQL5 Dcumentation is available both online, and in your MetaEditor Help menu or via (F1 key).

Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Functions
Documentation on MQL5: List of MQL5 Functions
  • www.mql5.com
List of MQL5 Functions - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Otto Pauser #:

One of many points:
The restriction with 511 characters in #property description is ridiculous.
It should be at least 1024 characters.
Then a reasonable program description is possible,

Agree, I can't see any advantage in this restriction of 511 characters only.

I would prefer to get rid of this restriction or at least make it reasonably high.