"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 8

Attached screenshot.

I'm not such optimistic, but we will see.

Files:
Picture_85.png  80 kb

I this time I have several order opened with real account by third party EA with this currency pair and all of them in DD and I will have two choices:

- if prediction will be correct DD will be less or eliminated

- if prediction will be incorrect I will close order with loses because DD will increase with time.

Files:
Picture_86.png  82 kb

Today for USDJPY from 8-00 AM to 21-00 (ThinkForex Broker's time) we expect down trend. After 21-00 Uptrend again.

Based on my previous practice I can say each movement predicted by this indicator there was ONE BAR only OR it was several bars as significant trend in predicted direction.

We have wait 3 and half hours from this post approximately to verify prediction.

My intuition say that may be we will have wrong signals here, but we test here indicator

Files:
Picture_89.png  71 kb
Picture_90.png  72 kb

17 hours after prediction - price slowly change direction to downtrend...

Files:
Picture_91.png  72 kb

According to me, forex market is not absolutely predictable otherwise each trader would have a profitable trader. Some traders predict about market trends then open or close trade.

In this time in accordance with prediction made yesterday we must to have trend reversal down with duration up to 20-00 broker's time (ThinkForex)

Files:
Picture_92.png  72 kb

I expect this bullish bar have to be converted into bearish...

Or may be next bar have to be bearish .... at last

Files:
Picture_93.png  69 kb

DownTrend there was obtained but with 2 hours delay.

Bad quality of prediction here.

Files:
Picture_94.png  73 kb

Paul75:
According to me, forex market is not absolutely predictable otherwise each trader would have a profitable trader. Some traders predict about market trends then open or close trade.

If todays attitudes are significant and go to opposite side of history price movement here we will have some difficulties to find correct trend.

Here is short term prediction with M15 timeframe, Broker - Forex.com

Files:
Picture_97.png  84 kb