"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 5

I think you are a snake oil salesman......You come on this forum with screen shots of your magical indicator that can predict the future to get enough people interested so that you can sell them a copy or a subscription later after which they will learn that you have nothing more than a correlation indicator.

They will then see that there is no magic standalone indicator that can predict the future when they are 100.00 lighter. Only a system of indicators work correctly.I have seen it a thousand times.

As of now all that you say and the images you show are not valid....fakes.

I would like to see you trade some of these positions and post screen shots...then show us a trade log with the time you opened and closed those trades.

I noticed you will not upload these indicators and it is because they do not really work. You are trying to set up some suckers for the pay day.

How do I know this?

If your indy was really successful you would be on vacation somewhere not here trying to get validation from some newbie traders. You would be rich and have not a care for anyone else much less the time to hang around forums.

I know everyone on every forum and have seen alot and this smells like a classic sucker setup..

For example look here:Forex Trading Strategy | Forex Strategy | ProFx | Trading Examples

Now look here:Free Forex Buy and Sell Indicator

Same system..two different sellers each promising results.....two years ago the same kind of snake oil sales man like yourself would come onto this forum and try to sell this just like you are so yes I have seen it before.

If you were really a successful trader you would be out spending money not here writing post after post trying to convince us that your indy is valid so you can sell a few copies.

where is the indicator. your attached file has web archive file. unable to open.

Can you post what indicator predict on eur/usd h1???

kevinator:
I think you are a snake oil salesman......You come on this forum with screen shots of your magical indicator that can predict the future to get enough people interested so that you can sell them a copy or a subscription later after which they will learn that you have nothing more than a correlation indicator.They will then see that there is no magic standalone indicator that can predict the future when they are 100.00 lighter. Only a system of indicators work correctly.I have seen it a thousand times. As of now all that you say and the images you show are not valid....fakes. I would like to see you trade some of these positions and post screen shots...then show us a trade log with the time you opened and closed those trades.I noticed you will not upload these indicators and it is because they do not really work. You are trying to set up some suckers for the pay day.How do I know this? If your indy was really successful you would be on vacation somewhere not here trying to get validation from some newbie traders. You would be rich and have not a care for anyone else much less the time to hang around forums. I know everyone on every forum and have seen alot and this smells like a classic sucker setup..For example look here:Forex Trading Strategy | Forex Strategy | ProFx | Trading ExamplesNow look here:Free Forex Buy and Sell IndicatorSame system..two different sellers each promising results.....two years ago the same kind of snake oil sales man like yourself would come onto this forum and try to sell this just like you are so yes I have seen it before.If you were really a successful trader you would be out spending money not here writing post after post trying to convince us that your indy is valid so you can sell a few copies.

We are scientists, not traders.

Of course, we trade...

We are sure any professional trader always will have better results with this indicator in comparison with our.

But without any special Forex skills and without trading experience we trade very profitable.

About indicator.

Nothing is absolute in this World.

I do not know, as scientist, any other mathematical model which can make better prediction.

if you know - please show such results of prediction.

Why my images are fake ???

Look at the date and time when these images was posted. I cannot change this time and moderator of this forum also never will falseficate time of publication. If images are false - time of publication is correct because not belong to me.

Images contain true prediction independently of their nature - false are they or true.

We nothing sale here.

Post the trade log with screenshots and then you'll have effectively put Kevinator in a corner. He raised valid concerns.. going to take more than some text to help your case..

aresmitolaw:
Can you post what indicator predict on eur/usd h1???

I got it on M15 and it shows the trend for today...

The pic is taken at CET 14:00 hours

The second pic is on M1 the trend is up... let's see if it is true!

forexnewbie:
where is the indicator. your attached file has web archive file. unable to open.

The Neural N Predictor is on filestube dot com

No predictor nor a profet will show the future unless he is a time traveler.

I wish you MANY PIP$

Bebini:
I got it on M15 and it shows the trend for today... The pic is taken at CET 14:00 hours The second pic is on M1 the trend is up... let's see if it is true!

what system is this?

This is NNEA Trend Predictor Pro. and it doesn't predict well as you can see it here. The pic is taken 1 hour after the initial prediction that shown an uptrend...

Files:

Bebini:
This is NNEA Trend Predictor Pro.

V1.3 or V2.0 ???

Reason: