"Scary Indicator" OR Market is absolutely predictable - page 3

andrespala:
My indy shows the same.....

Thank you andrespala for shearing some of your indys!

I use the Predictor Pro from www.nnea.net that works just like the one user666 shows here... Good Luck to all of you forex traders!

andrespala:

Thanks for sharing! I use the Predictor Pro from nnea.net It shows the same trend. Good Luck to all!

Here you can see market realization of prediction (right part of image) and Prediction made 26-03-2012 (left part of image).

Trend will continue down at least to price 1.32335

Good luck !!!

Files:
Picture_251.png  78 kb

andrespala:

I placed ProFuturer on the Chart together with our indicator.

Please note, only YELLOW LINE shows us price prediction in our indicator.

Other line provide some additional information about bars size etc and are not indicative for trend.

We will compare future prediction of our indicator and ProFuturer.

Some time ago I met this indicator but from his code I not able understood how indicator works... In my tests his prediction was not perfect and I looked on it as New Year Joke

Approximately 30% prediction of this indicator is correct, coin falling down - gives us 50%...

Let's see...

Files:
Picture_252.png  58 kb

user666:
Here you can see market realization of prediction (right part of image) and Prediction made 26-03-2012 (left part of image). Trend will continue down at least to price 1.32335 Good luck !!!

Hi from SWE!

The XproFuter is painting just a reversed miror pic. of the last 14 bars as a line.

One of the worst indys out there. The one near to your is NNEA Trend Predictor. Sorry that with my PC I cannot attach pics to see the future trend predicted by this indy. I'll post it from another PC soon.

Your indy shown a down trend starting yesterday 21:00, the DT started later today and the indicator adjusted itself as in your pics. The trend was delayed for almost 12 hours or so... No indy or program can accurately predict the trends... if so, you can be a rich man in matter of weeks using this indy. Hope you use it for your self and never sell it. Good Luck EU Guy!

Bebini:
Hi from SWE! The XproFuter is painting just a reversed miror pic. of the last 14 bars as a line. One of the worst indys out there. The one near to your is NNEA Trend Predictor. Sorry that with my PC I cannot attach pics to see the future trend predicted by this indy. I'll post it from another PC soon. Your indy shown a down trend starting yesterday 21:00, the DT started later today and the indicator adjusted itself as in your pics. The trend was delayed for almost 12 hours or so... No indy or program can accurately predict the trends... if so, you can be a rich man in matter of weeks using this indy. Hope you use it for your self and never sell it. Good Luck EU Guy!

Thank you. I'll follow your advice

andrespala:

I played with ProFuturer during last 12 hours, using different sets.

ProFuturer prediction is more like for prediction curve of Ishymoku Indicator.

In some instances prediction of Profuturer is the same as our indicator, but ONLY IN SOME INSTANCES AND WITH SOME SETTING.

This indicator (ProFuturer) has the same Prediction Engine based on MA like indicator Ishymoku and his prediction abilities very similar.

With the same limitations

Files:
Picture_256.png  96 kb

Here you can next confirmation of prediction by market scenario development.

Files:
Picture_257.png  70 kb

user666:
Here you can next confirmation of prediction by market scenario development.

The previous prediction shown that it will dropp to 1.3230 on 28Mar 10:00 but it went up to 1.3372 and down to 1.3284, up again and then down to 1.3270. You first prediction on 26 Mar 21:00 you MT4 time, shows a abrupt fall to 1.3220 for the next day and second, but it didn't hapen that way. See? the trend was not as the yellow line indicated.

NNEA Trend Predictor Pro has the same forecast as you had, but the trend was up and down slightly down... See the first pic from 26 Mar! and second today 14:00 CET

Files:

Bebini:
The previous prediction shown that it will dropp to 1.3230 on 28Mar 10:00 but it went up to 1.3372 and down to 1.3284, up again and then down to 1.3270. You first prediction on 26 Mar 21:00 you MT4 time, shows a abrupt fall to 1.3220 for the next day and second, but it didn't hapen that way. See? the trend was not as the yellow line indicated. NNEA Trend Predictor Pro has the same forecast as you had, but the trend was up and down slightly down... See the first pic from 26 Mar! and second today 14:00 CET

I agree with you - NNEA Trend Predictor is good enough for practical use.

NN provide very good outcome as indicators and EAs. We have our, self made EA based on 6000 neurons working as script very fast with good outcome. Only I hate when EA sometimes opening wrong direction orders when market movement is long with price channel 1-2 pips...

I think our Indicator is more informative.

Look at attached image.

Using indicator's we can build through three points lines, something similar

like support and resistance lines.

These lines works months and price very difficult cross them.

We also can trade inside each bar using this indicator.

Difference in pips between YELLOW and Brown lines very often showing for us size of Bar's BODY.

If Yellow line is crossed by others lines from Down to Up we have additional signal of Down Trend (when from Up to Down - we have Uptrend).

Angle of part of Yellow line show us price velocity and volatility...

And much more others informative things.

At least 10% per day have traders of our company based on this information, and sometimes more. With medium risk !!!

Files:
Picture_260.png  108 kb
Reason: