Disbelief - It's luck not skill - page 3

hamy:
listen to this I been losing even when iam hedge lol forex is luck or just sucks been losing no matter how hard i tried is anyone wining consistency?!!

What do you mean by consistantly ?

You dont need to win consistantly at all, thats not the objective. If you insist on focusing on the wrong objective then its no surprise that you will fail. The objective that you've set yourself, to win consistantly is practically impossible.

You'd be better off focusing on what you need to do to make a profit most months, and then you'll be fine.

The result of a single trade is noise, its meaningless. The result from a hundred trades at least has some significance.

As for hedging, if you cant manage one trade successfully why on earth would you think you could manage two !

I have a fantastic idea..now that we are all here together let us address this problem and come up with a solution that we can all benefit from.

I will begin by submiting a barebones template that we will all build together and submit new solutions.

If you are game hamy and the rest of the community let me know and we can begin.

well I have so many indicators and eas I can make good profit but 1 or 2 wrong order that's all it takes to get u down so fast that u cant believe, forex will eat u alive it breaths it sense what u do, listen to this I don't know how is done but say u place an order using your best indicators it may go plus few pips and if u don't grab it turns agiants u funny part is this if u don't close it it keep is on going and going and going if u hedge it will straight away stops and thinks, strange hey now it starts play up down up down till u get tired and close one side then it will attack again going against u I tell u man no way to win it u may have good days or months but in the end u lose your house!do u know any one wins in forex? I mean ordinary guys like us which try to make a living not the already millionaires which have million of dollars to invest!

The best system is one that will trail closely (to minimise lose and maximise gains) that also has a tight stop loss. You would only need to enter and a time of high volume and lock in profit as soon as. This is what the forex geek bot does and it is completely free! You can download it from my site.

hamy:
well I have so many indicators and eas I can make good profit but 1 or 2 wrong order that's all it takes to get u down so fast that u cant believe, forex will eat u alive it breaths it sense what u do

Read your own post, particularly the bit above and you should undertand why you lose.

• Trading with EA's
  • Relying on indicators
  • Excessive risk
  • Hedging (or rather nedging)
  • Bad psychology
  • A self fulfilling propecy of beleiving you'll lose
  • A total lack of understanding of how the market works

Practically every single action you are taking is exactly the wrong thing to do, and you'd know that if you'd actually spent any time or effort working on this.

You want to lose, and your doing all the right things to ensure you do lose and therefore acheiving your goals, so stop complaining.

If I gave you a system on a plate, you'd still lose because thats what you really want

Hamy and zupcom I am about to start another thread maybe on sunday the we as a community will begin to develop a manual trading system based on a bare template that I have.Are you willing to participate and submit some of your opinions as well as come up with solutions and post screen shots of what indicators you think would be good fit?

xadesh:
i repeat there is no luck , god , mirecal in this universe . it is all in our hands that what we give the shape of ourself . belive in yourself and delete the word "impossible " from your life . i m sure one day you will get your target ...........best of (not luck)efforts................xadesh

Xadesh I want you to show up next week for new thread with my templates.

oilfxpro:
All systems fail sooner or later, it is your skills as a discretionary trader which make money.Those skills come over many years of slugging it out in the market, it is not something one can teach to anyone with a set of rules(system).

100% agreed. Furthermore collaborative development on a forum (or anywhere else for that matter) is a complete waste of time, and theyre re inventing the wheel anyway as there are perfectly sound methods already available.

The reason people arent profitable trading them is due to lack of experience, and a completely wrong mental framework.

I had two sessions of discretionary trading this week, just to keep my hand in, I was quite please with the results really considering I was rusty. Ray the Random Robot finishes work for the week in about 10 minutes time, it'll be interesting to see how he's done, but I suspect I'll have kicked his ass again but he earns his keep, and he's not much trouble to have around these days.

I do think that its possible to teach someone how to develop and maintain an automated strategy that would be successful long term, but it would probably take the best part of 2 years minimum and of course most people would give up after an hour so I'd be wasting my time even suggesting it on a forum. The last guy I offered to help gave up after 3 weeks as he couldnt see the point of putting in the effort if he could only double his money in a year. I gave up offering after that

oilfxpro:
With your intelligence , if you had anything making 30% a year consistently , you would be running a $ 5 bn fund for Goldman Sachs, you would be making 2 % out of Goldman's 20 % cut of *0.3 *$5bn= 1.5 bn * 2 % = $30m a year.

Good point, I dont make 30% on unleveraged capital, but I'm probably not far off on a good year. I've got a reasonable amount of capital under management, and no real pressure. Its certainly tempting, then again, I have exceeded those kinds of earnings in the past and its not really that big a deal to me. Dont get me wrong, 30 millions a lot of money, but its not that much in the grand scheme of things.

hi

For those people who say they keep on wining and wing and making money in forex and telling me and 95% of other people, we lose because we want to lose please please for God sake show us how to win I have tried everything forex lives it breaths it feels how and when to get u I been so positive for last three years that I will make it but that dream is dying.