Disbelief - It's luck not skill - page 7

oilfxpro:
In a mixed market the robot just loses, cause it is programmed with lagging information.

Oh dear, you really dont get this TA thing at all

Ray's a little bit smarter than to base trading decisions on a bunch of simplistic indicators designed in the 1960's.

He's also adaptive. For a Random Robot, he can be pretty smart

oilfxpro:
I remember the claims of Steinitz

Yes me too. You might also remember it was mainly me and iGoR who tried to explain why Steintz's system was flawed. Hardly surprising as it based on a MTF MA cross that repainted

You may also recall it was me who outed his various shrill's caught editing statements, and of course the great W.H. Tenn who claimed to be a 150 lot trader, who rather stupidly left the swap column on his statement that showed he was actually trading a NANO account.

Steintz was a bit of amateur, but you cant blame him for exploiting other peoples stupidity. Punters want this stuff. There's no need to worry, Ray isnt for sale

I see people just talk HAS ANYONE GOT SOMETHING TO SHOW HOW IS DONE?!! specially those people who are claiming they are making a living trading bloody forexxxxxxxxxxxxx I see people just talk and talk and talk no action. For me I told u guys my dream is dying and I don't want to show u anything cos I been losing big time no mater what I done. so what I have to show at list I admit itttttttttttttttttttt is anyone wining?!!!!! then show me the money or just quit talking?!But I tel u this u must feel lucky or FOR GOD SAKE U KNOW HOW IS DONE TELL USSSSSSSSSSSSS.

Exactly so if u feel lucky give it ago or else losing is not fun. is anyone making?!post here please how is done.

cheers

oilfxpro:
Most of the moves happen very suddenly , there is nothing in t/a and trading to suggest any advantage of t/a.

Thats exactly where you are wrong. I have mountains of statistics that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that TA when applied correctly works. If Hamy hadnt been so silly I'd be sharing some of the more important ones with him right now, but unfortunately he wants someone to hand him success on a plate, and without putting in the work. I'd rather that people like that stay ignorant and continue losing.

You might be surprised to hear that I no longer sweat in front of a screen all day, I probably trade, at most 2-3 days a month now, just to keep my hand in, and the rest of the time, I leave it to Ray The Random Robot. I check Ray's progress weekly, and probably spend no more than 12-16 hours on analysis of results, maintenance, upgrades etc. I spent this morning sailing, and this afternoon, I've spent a couple of hours maintaining the website for my trading group with last weeks results (all based TA that you claim doesnt work)

I dont smoke either, and I cant actually recall cursing at a market over which I have no control for at least 10 years now.

To claim that someone cant be taught to trade is nonsense. Its correct to say that there are some people who can never be taught, I suspect most people who continually look for advice on forums fall into this category. But anyone of average intelligence, if taught correctly can be moderately sucessfull.

The reason everyone on forums fails, is because theyre all following the same fundementally flawed methodologies, they teach each other methods that fail, practically ALL of the advice and trading wisdom that they regurgitate is WRONG. When tested, you find it actually has a negative edge, its been specifically designed to ensure those dumb enough to fall for it fail as quickly as possible. Why would a broker who trades against you provide you with a course on TA, and who would be dumb enough to take the advice of someone trading against them ?

On the very few occassions that anyone is crazy enough to post statistically signficant data they are ridiculed. There used to be a fantastic thread on pivots on the moneytec forum where a group of idiots where developing a system based on pivots. Hundreds of people followed the thread with mixed results. One contributor attempted to stop this madness by posting data that proved without a shadow of a doubt that the signal being traded actually had a negative edge, but the inverse of the signal has a small positive edge. He uploaded spreadsheets with details of tens of thousands of trades across maybe 30 pairs, boat loads of statistics, backtests, simulations. He explained exactly the reasons why the inverse signal worked, and yet no one even looked at the information he posted. 700 people downloaded a bug laden EA, but noone participating was remotely interested in reading about a system with a small edge, I suspect most reading would be incapable of opening Excel let alone using it !

Anyone who had actually looked at that data could have been making returns of a 100% per annum. Eventually the author of the material, or Moneytec deleted the posts, its wasnt in the authors interests, and its certainly wasnt in moneytecs interest to assist traders. It does go to show that you cant really assist anyone via a forum environment, basically because there are just to many idiots incapable of rational thought, and theyre very easily manipulated by those who need to spread disinformation.

The first step to sucessful trading is to completely stop reading forums, theyre great for LULZ, but theyre a corrosive environment for non profitable traders, and probably the bigest obstacle standing in their way to success.

so how do u trade?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or which pairs? do u use indicator eas or what? calling people idiot and blaming them and stuff doesn't help them !!

cheers

oilfxpro:
some people only claim to trade, hoping new traders send them money to join their group, later only to realize the con.

Just for the record, my group is by invitation only, and there's absolutely no charge. Anyone who's remotely interested in how I trade can read my posts, its certainly no secret.

ten pages and all the talks came out with nothing..... so sad

anyways if you read carefully theres good psychology point for trader, I think that's the first thing should know for beginner traders.

regards

nubie

nubie:
ten pages and all the talks came out with nothing..... so sad anyways if you read carefully theres good psychology point for trader, I think that's the first thing should know for beginner traders.regards nubie

Earlier it was between Oilfxpro and Kevinator, and now its between Zupcon and Oilfxpro.

Hi

I see still no plan of action and just talks!!! whats going on people who claim they are making pips and is not luck how they do it show usssssssssssssssssssssss tell us how is done