Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 8

rasiva:
Hi everyone Im RaSiva...I am a newbie in forex trading and have been traded since september 2010.I need help from you guys out there... how to setup a indicator....

First, you should download from your broker , a software named Meta Trader workstation, that runs only on Windows XP or Vista (do not set up an anti-virus)

after that, you can select indicator shown in forum and put them in the directory experts/indicators

- if the name of the indicator is something.mq4, that means you can read the source code. This source code needs to be compiled by the meta editor, or it's automatically compiled each time the software Meta Trade workstation is launched

- if the name of the indicator si "something.ex4", that means the indicator is yet compiled, and you just download the final executable.

Just an advise, it's wiser to download something you can read, indicator or expert advisor written in MQ4L than fetch executable

hope it helps

john

thank u very much john.. now im trying Meta Trader - IKOfx demo account.. can u help me to set up the chart!! i really dont understand this.... my fren provide me this templete and indicator...

Files:
e-arrow.ex4  5 kb

Hi Ravisa

Your friends seems to have strong skills in trading

1) Put the file "e-arrow.ex'" in

C:\Program Files\......MT4\experts\indicators

2) put the file .tpl into

C:\Program Files\......MT4\templates

3) Launch your Meta Trader workstation

4) Open w Chart in EURUSD in 1 Hour

Attach the following indicators on this chart

- Awesome Oscillator

- RSI (Relative Strength Index)

- Bollinger Bands

- and 2 Moving Average

Well, there are other custom indicators your friend should send you

this one : r_PriceBar_311210

and this one: e-StochHistogram

by the way, can you attach the expert advisor, your friend should gave to you, if there is one.

bye

john

Sorry

2) put the file .tpl into

C:\Program Files\......MT4\experts\templates

I hope you corrected !

john

I'll give ur indicator a try,it seems to be ok. I use it to tell where the market is going on H1 timeframe. I' ve got some nice results so far. Thanks for posting the Xprofuter

Well

I want to be honest : this indicator is not perfect.

Becoz the variance should be improved. The sum should be calculated in kernel mode w/ the right settings, also, the timeframe for this indicator should be 2hour, but I dunno how to set up this feature on a metatrader station (someone could help me on this subject ?)

Also, the smoothing is not a great one, I choose a simple MA on 3 following bars (the previsous, the current and the next one w/ a calcul mode LSWA)

But it works a while

that means,generally, when there is a swing, this indicator shows a direction and expectation. The best to use is is to set up the windows w/ the preperty "shift window" and the number of future barres , I think 17 seems to fit

I let you the priviledge to check out this point

regards

john

I am agree with Jaguar said.

This indicator is not a perfect but somehow it gives us a path when we should enter the market. From my advice, stay alert with important headline news as may spike the market trend all the way. As a result, a whipsaw occured which may miscalculate both exprofuter and expolator. Repaint is also takes place as latest news are widely spread.

Therefore,I suggest both of this indicator is suitably used between 1H and 4H.

More to come...

Rasiva.....I used the indicator and template your friend sent u and they are fantastic! I like simple and using the indicator and template on a trio of time frames made getting pips in my favor simple!

JP Boxer

rasiva:
thank u very much john.. now im trying Meta Trader - IKOfx demo account.. can u help me to set up the chart!! i really dont understand this.... my fren provide me this templete and indicator...

Well

I am not happy with the Burg indicator modified by mylself, because the Momentum / price is not taken into account.

I explain : some hours are reflecting the markets'waves, other hours do not.

I found something interesting the HPMA indicator , I just modified into 2 releases

- w/ typical price

- w/ weigthed price

so, I would like to propose them to you. Those indicators repaint the last bar.

So, you can test them and check if they can predict properly

Regards

Kurosaki:
I am agree with Jaguar said.This indicator is not a perfect but somehow it gives us a path when we should enter the market. From my advice, stay alert with important headline news as may spike the market trend all the way. As a result, a whipsaw occured which may miscalculate both exprofuter and expolator. Repaint is also takes place as latest news are widely spread.Therefore,I suggest both of this indicator is suitably used between 1H and 4H. More to come...

Kurosaki, I'm using the xprofuter and overlay on 1 hour TF (on demo account first) and it is bringing in some pretty good pips. If you have any update as to improve the settings, please let us know. Thanks for sharing. Will keep it on demo for this week, and go live next week. Will let you know how it comes out.