Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 11

Brother Jhon,

I'm now testing your Indicators. I think it'll work for me. For further help please help me.

What's your country Bro ?

Regards,

Ar Mahadi

jaguar1637:
Hi Armahadi it's your day of pure luckI just wrote for you a new Trend_Direction indicator w/ some alert you can set This indicator works on any timeFrame. Test it and tell me how it worksRgds John

Brother John,

I've used your Indicator. Its so simple and nice... Thanx a lot for this

armahadi:
Hi Jaguar1637,Thanx for your reply. I'm now just trying & observing the Xprofuter indicator. Now I'll use your indicators. I've loose a lot of money. I've loose thousands of dollars & now I've only 150$. I'm facing a great problem. Can you help me ?Now its impossible to long trade so I badly need a scalping strategy to recover loses. Please give me a strategy built by you. 1. Which pair & which time frame should I trade ?2. Which GMT time session should my entry & exit ?3. Which Indicators should I use with perfect inputs/parameters ?If you can help me I'll be so grateful to you friend.Regards,Armahadi

Hi Armahadhi.

1) A/ Choose the most used. EURUSD or GBPUSD

B/ well; the best Timeframe is not shown (it s a complacted calculation, not for this thread), so If you

can choose 5M, 15M, 30M or 1H or 4H

2) GMT, well trade, when there is much more volume that means, when the NY market is opened until its closure.

3) in your case, bcoz you seemd to trend,

- Choose one Trend indicator

- the VQ Bars, because the volatity is very important. If the market is too volatile, nobody can trade

- Of course, the Xprofuter day , becoz this is its dedicated thread (for prediction signals)

- the BB MACD indicator is here exclusivly for confirmation .

The generic one is the "BB MACD MT4 v6.mq4"

the other release are just improvments, to remove repainting and fake signals

The main problem in the forex is fake, bad, or wrong signals (sometimes generated by the brokers itselves) Some brokers can give totally different values for the same indicators, same charts, same timeframes... very weird indeed

rgds

armahadi:
Brother Jhon,I'm now testing your Indicators. I think it'll work for me. For further help please help me. What's your country Bro ?Regards,Ar Mahadi

From France, brother, in every country there are good and evil people. I do my best not to belong to the second class

Rgds

Hi John,

I'm very grateful to you. Your Indicator TD jytv2 is nice. I think it'll solve my problem. Your BB MACD is also great. Thanks again brother.

Ragards,

AR Mahadi

Dear John,

Your Indicator Trend Direction is awesome. If I just copy its indication to long or short is great. Please give me some advice How can I make this TD indicator automated or Trading Robot. I wanna make this automated then pick up to the server. I learned little bit of Programming Language C. Now I just start learning MQL4. Can you help me ?

Rgrds,

Ar Mahadi

HI

Sorry

I have no time,I can provide you good indications.

There is a way to create automatically expert advisors.

go on this:

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

ALso, I found a very good trending indicators;

This is it

Rgds

armahadi:
Dear John, Your Indicator Trend Direction is awesome. If I just copy its indication to long or short is great. Please give me some advice How can I make this TD indicator automated or Trading Robot. I wanna make this automated then pick up to the server. I learned little bit of Programming Language C. Now I just start learning MQL4. Can you help me ?Rgrds,Ar Mahadi

Hi Mahadi I just got a few time. should send you a simple EA soon rgds

jaguar1637:
Hi Mahadi I just got a few time. should send you a simple EA soon rgds

Hi John,

I've create some EA with Awesome & RSI. But I think it'll not work so good. Can you tell me what indicator should I use to create a profitable EA.

Rgrds,

Ar Mahadi

armahadi:
Hi John, I've create some EA with Awesome & RSI. But I think it'll not work so good. Can you tell me what indicator should I use to create a profitable EA. Rgrds, Ar Mahadi

Hi

Quickly, because I have not so much time to answer, as I told in this thread before, all the values given by RSI, STO are sometimes fake and wrong. more they are different from brokers.

Forget RSI and Stochastic

Use those indicators :

- VQ , specially VQ Bars

- FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI

CCI and Awesome are usefull

As I wrote to you before, I madea Trend_Direction_jytv N

So, the algorythme should be

First: (par of closing the trade if necessary)

- read all the value reported by indicators

- if opened trades are LONG

check if CCI still > 0 and Awesome > 0, if not EXIT_LONG

- if opened trades are SHORT

check if CCI still < 0 and Awesome < 0, if not EXIT_SHORT

Secondly (part of opening a new trade )

Check if it's a new bar , if not, wait until a new bar (my advice for beginner)

Check the volatility

Check the TIMEFILTER (described above) or

the other possibility is => If There is trading (means Juice > 0.0004 or Laguerre o ok Or Damanio_volatility OK) , you can trade

- check Trend (w/ indicator I wrote for you)

If Trend UP

verify if the CCI >0 and Awesome >0 => BUY LONG

If Trend DOWN

verify of the CCI < 0 and Awesome SELL_SHORT

_______

Third part :

do a RefreshRates()

Put a trailing stop and modify all opened trades

TIME FILTER : As far as I can understand, it's better to begin to trade from the opening European Market hours 8 AM GMT until the closing NY Market (10 PM GMT)

During asiatic hours, there is not enough volatility

IS it ok ? this kind of EA is simple

I give you in example an EA in attachement

Good luck