Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 13

Hi Kurosaki, do you still use Xprofuter? want to know further about this indicator, Is this indicator still work well?

In my opinion, this indicator is as good as just to indicate support and resistance in every time frame, then we can execute when the best time to buy and sell? what's your opinion?

how does the tanganjiwa indicator work and how can it be made to alert in english

hanz:
where u got the indicator? maybe you want to ask the author...

cheese eater

Hi

This indicator is a very interesting one.

it does not use new mathematical based on SSA, or fractals (like FGDI or iVar indies, that you could find on beathespread

BTW, it could be interesting to build a simple EA and try to use it on EURUSD 15MN chart and check if it works properly

rgds

This is the indicator

Files:
Xprofuter.zip  7 kb

dear sir, sorry for my bad English.

wmifor30.mq4 indicator also repaint. how to correct .

and i read scary indicator or market absolutely predictable written by user666.

Files:
WmiFor30.mq4  25 kb

Hi

Yep, I just checkout it and it's great.

It's a short analysis of last 12 bars (last little clouds)

I never saw something like this. IMHO, this will work for ranging phase

I will try to rewrite it for Hodrick Prescott dataseries refined, bcoz this stuff based on ration from detected clouds, got inner power

Thanks again

Please, apply to the website https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://beathespread.com and ask me for being friends with me

Regards

Regards

sir any fine version of your

expected_ma_lsma_37.mq4

your old version is good but oscillation every movement, same as scary indicator. scary indicator also change every candle or every movement, from user666 posted picture, but he told i should not give any information of that indicator, but he say market is absolutely predictable, but our picture say not all movement predictable. his indicator also same as your expected indicator.

i have created account, but i don't know how to post?