The London Open - page 110

Hi All

Thanks Dan for another week of fantastic forex analysis. It's been a great week you said, looked like a bloomin marvellous week to me with some delicious trades on EURUSD and Gold especially.

Your education and enlightenment continues...

In my ignorance I was a "start at the bottom and work my way up" kinda gal, if you know what I mean. But you have shown me the Monkey way and I am now fully converted and will definitely be starting at the top and working my way down for evermore.

Mmmmmm mmmmm... it's those 4 hour charts, those 60m charts, those 15m charts and only if need be the 5m charts.

I was blinkered and blinded by the 5mins, now I am just loving those 4 hourly and especially the 60mins and 15min charts.

Gad, I just love this forex.

Off to put some sauce on my mince pies now, ooh, and a little glass of something sparkly to wash it down.

Thanks Santa Dan and hey, bin the diet it's Christmas, you probably deserve a fry-up. There's nothing tastier than Forex with Dan (chocolate comes close) but a fry-up is certainly tastier than a stick of celery and there's nothing sadder than seeing a guy with a limp lettuce leaf (not that I ever have ).

Christmas Saucy RS

Hee hee, nearly Christmas...

Morning all

Rollingstone can you change your profile pic... It keeps distracting me from my morning analysis!!! (Actualy leave it...I look forward to seeing it each morning..

I hope you are all well... I cooked an amazing roast beef yesterday with all the trimmings. You would have been impressed.

OIL - Looks supported off the DP but needs to break the 4hr 50ma for a clear break higher to test the WR1 level. Any break below the WP would signal a solid break lower.

GOLD - 834 is the old high. Will it break or pullback? It looks supported but the short term charts suggest a morning pullback. See if it can hold the 15min 20ma if not a pullback to the 60min 20ma.

EURUSD - Whata 4hr triangle breakout. Still kicking myself for not jumping into that. I read it perfectly but didnt place the trade. That will kick me until the end of the year. Looks well supported and as long as it stays above the 15min 20ma stay with the trendand buy on dips.

CABLE - Still like this lower but will probaly sit around the 1.5000 till JAn..Who knows. Potential double top looming on 4hr chart. A break below the WP will signal a test of the support at 1.4800 and a break of 1.4800 will signal the next push to the lows at 1.4500.

USDCAD - Looks weak again. Needs to break the MP as this is huge support. Look to sell on rallies.

EURUGBP - Its bid. Dont get silly trying to sell this on pullbacks as it is met with huge demand. My coffees each morning cost me a fortuen and would love to see this lower but thibk parity will get hit by early next year.

AUDUSD - If GOLD remains supported look to buy on dips. Lots of support at 0.6600 and 0.6625 with DP and WP. Might be a cheeky long here.

Ok have fun...Its the Christmas build up and must take the guys out for a long lunch on friday.

Its also the end of the year and i count all my pips on the last friday b4 christmas...Interesting to see what the final amount is.

Enjoy

Dan

Morning all

Quiet morning on GBP and only been scalping EURUSD.

Small pullback to 60min 20ma and then small long play on break of the 15min 20ma.

Quiet out there but banked a few cheeky pips.

DOW fell off nicely but didnt take it.

Dan

Files:

Afternoon

I mentioned in my report to sell USDCAD on any rallies. The stoch came back into place and the double top showed us the reversal.

The Monthly Pivot has now been broken and now 100 points lower from the 1st break.

Dan

Files:

Afternoon

Keep an eye on GBPJPY break with GBP strength.

CABLE could be cheeky up to the Monthly Pivot so keep an eye on entry.

Its so good....

Thanks

Dan

Files:
cable1512.gif  19 kb
gbpjpy1512.gif  21 kb

Hi

What a day!!! The markets behaved and GBP was a monster!!!

If only everyday was like this one.

Well traded today...Hundreds of pips available and a great start to the week.

Dan

Files:
cable15aa.gif  20 kb

Morning all

Its cold here but hopefully the sun will come out to play late morning...

OIL - Higher lows and higher highs. The 4hr 20ma is still below the 4hr 50ma but the squeeze is on. Look to buy on dips until it breaks the clear support level on teh 60min chart. A retest of the WR1 level should be tested again.

EURUSD - I am gutted i missed this one. I have made 90 pips and its moved 700pips. I read the break perfectly but hesistated and before i knew it, it was off. Thats trading but a real shame as easy pips got away! EUR is very toppy here but also bid. There is a good chance of a pullback to the 60min 20ma so look for a cross on the pullback. Will go through this in detail in teh live chat when u can see my charts.

CABLE - What a move yesterday. At least i nailed this one. Again it needs a pullback after flat lininig. Only problem is the 60min 20ma isnt a huge distance away. Any break of this would see a further fall off. Any break of the WR2 would push to MP. Clear support line on 60min chart that i will be watching closely.

USDCAD - Still like USDCAD lower but it needs to break support level. Will go into this live with you.

AUDUSD - Trying to get higher but seems to be struggling. With GOLD a little toppy i need to ask questions but going to stick with the view that this should push higher. A break of 0.6750 is much needed and it needs to hold the daily 50ma.

I also cover 3 JPY and 3 CHF pairs for anyone interested.

Cheers

Dan

Morning all

As planned the pullbacks are on.

CABLE, EURUSD and EURCHF been very profitable for the group.

Cheers

Dan

PS Off for a quick breakfast.

Files:
cable161208.gif  20 kb
eur161208.gif  19 kb

USDCAD...Been waiting for this from 25.

Need it to break the MP at 88 for a solid move lower.

EURUSD and CABLE have shown a good bounce off DP and cross of MA´s. Watch 123´s here but we still need to be aware of a double top at old highs. A break of those would signal another move higher.

Dan

Files:

Keep an eye on this Gold if EUR remains supported.

Cheers

D

Files:
gold161208a.gif  19 kb