Sharing Forex Trading E-books - page 9

very special, I have found it on the interent for FREE

Loose:
very special, I have found it on the interent for FREE

if you know how and where to look... you can find 90% of the stuff for free...

Though... good system sellers and authors need to be compensated for their effort... try not to forget.

looks like Im not good at looking,lol

I just want to recommend you to my friend but he sell it.even I dont know where he get it.

nicesurf:
Learning theory is a good basic but remember to make pips and not to be Forex Professor. He...he... Nic

Of course! First stop for a newbie trader to learn is the theory. Then practice and make good pips afterwards..

A good book i could recommend is trading in the zone by Mark Douglas and Bird Watching Lion Country by Dirk du Toit.

I am interested in those forex e-books

A lot of these ebooks you can get for free, do a Google search:

"Name of the book" download

Just be aware that some sites will kill you PC since they will install trojans or adwares on your PC. If you need some ebook, post them here, I may have it....

The ebook is free THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO DAY TRADING by Markus Heitkoetter ...I will be very glad if u can help me with it...

et_phonehome_2:
A lot of these ebooks you can get for free, do a Google search:"Name of the book" downloadJust be aware that some sites will kill you PC since they will install trojans or adwares on your PC. If you need some ebook, post them here, I may have it....

Hello everybody I'm new here, I see many good things

Where is the Link to get your e-book?

yes 90% is free on the net, just googling it