Sharing Forex Trading E-books - page 8

an ebook from me..

click here

Hi traders!

I have the 5EMAs and COTL. I'll exchange it with Technical Analysis of the Currency Market by Boris Schlossberg. For those who are interested, PM me. I also have other ebooks.

gritzvon:
Hi traders!I have the 5EMAs and COTL. I'll exchange it with Technical Analysis of the Currency Market by Boris Schlossberg. For those who are interested, PM me. I also have other ebooks.

Could you please post it here.

Thanks.

FerruFx

Are these books really good?

1 Forex Cash Cow strategy

2. Forex Runner

3. Forex Flip & Go

Please if any one has them post them here and let everyone have access to them.

-Practical Fibonacci Methods For Forex Trading by Ken Marshall

-Forex Trading Using Intermarket Analysis by Louis B.Mendelsohn

-Trading Chaos-Applying Expert Techniques to maximize your profit by Bill Williams

-Long Term Secrets To Short Term Trading by Larry Williams

my friends wants to exchange this book with indicator(comercial one)it is reasonable-of course wants to know the book quality before exchange it.anyone wants to make exchange with him tell me.

Ademola69:
Are these books really good?1 Forex Cash Cow strategy2. Forex Runner 3. Forex Flip & GoPlease if any one has them post them here and let everyone have access to them.

Ademola69,

All of those PDFT strategies are in Avi Frister's book: Forex Trading Machine. I have read it twice and traded the strategies. In my opinion, his PDFT strategies were more effective on the time that he developed it. But it has been several years since then and market behaviour changes over time. But still it has a wealth of valuable information. If you are still interested, here's a DL link: Forex Trading Machine

heartnet:
-Practical Fibonacci Methods For Forex Trading by Ken Marshall-Forex Trading Using Intermarket Analysis by Louis B.Mendelsohn-Trading Chaos-Applying Expert Techniques to maximize your profit by Bill Williams-Long Term Secrets To Short Term Trading by Larry Williamsmy friends wants to exchange this book with indicator(comercial one)it is reasonable-of course wants to know the book quality before exchange it.anyone wants to make exchange with him tell me.

heartnet,

Does your friend have this book: Technical Analysis of the Currency Market by Boris Schlossberg?

i m looking for this book "Bird Watching In Lion Country". anyone has a copy?

desperado:
i m looking for this book "Bird Watching In Lion Country". anyone has a copy?

Hi!

That's a good book. Here's the link: Bird Watching In Lion Country. Do you have by any chance the Technical Analysis of the Currency Market by Boris Schlossberg?

1 .Beyond Candlesticks by Steve Nison

2. The Candlestick Course by Steve Nison

3. Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques by Steve Nison

4. Come Into My Trading Room-A complete guide to trading by Dr.Alexander Elder

5. Blade Forex Strategies by Dean Saunders

-4h Breakout System

-Divergence System

-M5 Scalping System

6. Trade_Your_Way_To_Financial_Freedom_-_Van_K_Tharp

7. Chart your way to profit by Tim Knight

8. Forex Trading Using Intermarket Analysis by Louis B.Mendelsohn

9. Point Figure & Charting (3rd edition) by Thomas J.Dorsey

10.Trading Chaos-Applying Expert Techniques to maximize your profit by Bill Williams

11.Technical+Analysis+of+the+Currency+Market+-+Borriss+Schlossberg

12.Long Term Secrets To Short Term Trading by Larry Williams

13. 30 days to market mastery by Jacob Bernstein

14. The Affluent Desktop Currency Trader

15.G7 forex system

16.Expert forex

interested.PM me.I know where to get it in special price,