MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 8

No real account, man! I should have placed somewhere the word "beta". I've been following the news too, made some pips with BoJ interest rate release, also lost some on Germany Industrial Production. The direction is sometime wrong but the timing is noticeably accurate.

Ok, by the way i'll be updating the forecast tomorrow. Take profit of 120 pips will be 80 pips instead and 80 pips will be 50 pips. will take volatility of GDP and CPI down, as observed, they're only low impact.

What an excellent tool this calendar is Scorpion I am forever thankful for the hardwork and effort put in by everyone involve in making this available to us. May your oil never run dry.

Though I am still in the learning process of how to use it but the tool(calendar) seems very close to the real thing. Keep the good work.

forexprofet

lol, "may your oil never run dry" too.

I seen another site having the same exact calendar as your's. I thought it was proprietary to this site only....

This is exclusive to fxfisherman.com, as no one has licensed it from me yet. Some have asked to iframe, but I refused. Maybe one of them went ahead without thinking of future complications, not knowing that he may be exposing visitor's cookies (username, password) to my calendar.

Anyway, do you know the url? just want to drop by and say hello. Let's be a little generous with them.

Scorpion

The link of that site is: Forex Capital Market

ET

Whoa! That girl must love the calendar so much. She even iframe the mini forecast. (Nicole is her name)

Btw, thanks for the link, et.

Is this downloadable or only availabe to veiw here?

So you want desktop application. Unfortunately, i have only this web-based version.

Tomorrow updates to the calendar:

* New: Click the day on the calendar to go to events of that day instantly.

* New: Improved usability with new look.

* New: Navigation links to next and previous month.

* Fix: Firefox 2.0.2 had problems rendering ajaxed contents.

* Fix: Timezone of Alpari was DST adjusted.

Tomorrow updates to mini forecast:

* New: Include the volatility and direction widgets, and possibly forecast/actual widgets as well.

* Fix: Internet Explorer's cookie issue.

Hi

It seems like there is a problem with the dropdown menu for the currencies option in the predictor section. It kinda behind the direction icon and is unclickable. I am using firefox v2.

please see the attached image. Anyone experiencing the same problem?

cheers

Files: