MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 4

Wow, simply wow

Just looking at the tool now and looking at the results. Looks like it's going to be a VERY nice tool indeed. Congratulations scorpion!

Lux

lets hope the positive forecasts keep coming...

The calendar doesn't report today 22:30 (Alpari) - AUD - Interest Rate Statement. Here, let me do it manually. Vol: High, Future Chart: Up, Target PL: 50 pips.

Hi there, im from malaysia..i need ur help, actually i don't know to use this calendar..could somebody teach me with picture i provide...help me plzz...

Filevend - economic calendar.jpg

Hi there, im from malaysia..i need ur help, actually i don't know to use this calendar..could somebody teach me with picture i provide...help me plzz...

Ok, you select a timezone from the drop-down list (mouse click on it), and click "Apply" button, then all times will be updated.

Below is the prediction of the calendar. It might be wrong or right; but it tells you what to expect from logics.

Direction: the calendar predicts the direction of price starting from the shown date time. The up arrow means the price will go up from 9:30 AM afterward.

Volatility: tells you how fast the price will be moving at shown date time. If it's HIGH, you should expect very fast up and down movement. The higher the volatility, the more dangerous, but also more rewarding.

Future Chart: the price chart will be moving like this, starting from shown date time. At 9:30, GBPUSD will be moving up like that.

Take Profit: this is the potential profit you can make from selected event. It shows 144 pips, then you might want to set TP of your order around that.

You might want to play with past predictions, see them on charts.

thank..bro scorp..heheeee

So I just looked at it again.. Does it not give predictions if it doesnt have a volatility reference? From what I notice theres only very few of the news that have those colored dots to give the prediction...

Is this going to be changed or is it going to stay like this?

It's going to have prediction on each and every piece of news, and plus it'll be much, much more accurate than this. Right now, the calendar is using the basic definition file that covers not many indicators.

I've almost completed site renovation, so the calendar is to be finished up asap.