MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex - page 2

You may be wondering what takes it so long to bring this alive since it's completed. It's because i'm also waiting for the license to run the application on this domain. I believe i'll get it on Monday next week.

Cheers

A little offtop: what is this Forex News stuff in the forum now ?

I'm just testing the RSS aggregate script. (Remember the last time we talked about Blogs aggregate?) The news is posted to forum whenever it comes out. If it works well, i'm gonna keep it for sometime. Gaz suggested to put related news in one thread. E.g. News about countries in Europe goes to Europe News thread.

Ok guys,

The very first version is now online at https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Notes:

• First loading is a bit long for people outside USA.
  • No data for September. It'll be fixed in the next few days.
  • No forecast available for new data (from October). It'll be fixed in the next few days. So to demonstrate the Predictor, please select a date before July.
  • No Legend, just yet.
  • No Defintion, just yet.

Cheers!

Alright I guess I'm going to be a beta tester for this. In the tab Country, it shows up as cou...

It crash on July 4th when clicking on a random one..

Alright so I checked news from E-12 (europe) and then selected the impact it had on the USDJPY and GBPUSD.. maybe those can be eliminated from the drop down menu if they wont be affected at all?

Also where it says "Legend", maybe that should be at the bottom of the scroll bar? by that i mean a thin table with the different colors above the tabs that say Predictor and Definition.

The rest looks awesome scorpion, this should be very very very promising. Hope we can find a way to optimize this so it doesnt kill ur bandwidth

Forgot to add, it would be a good feature to be able to filter news by Country instead of just time. For example only choose news for EURO, or US or JP

Gaz, great feedback!

>> In the tab Country, it shows up as cou...

I'm going to rename to "Cur." (Currency)

>> It crash on July 4th when clicking on a random one.

Your session might be expired. You have 30 mins for each usage. I'm looking for automatic session extention.

>> maybe those can be eliminated from the drop down menu

You're right! There's no need to show them.

>> Also where it says "Legend", maybe that should be at the bottom of the scroll bar?

I'm confused. You want to separate Legend from the tabs?

>> be able to filter news by Country instead of just time.

Filter or group? Filtering means showing only what you choose, while grouping means putting same column together (like now Date is grouped).

>> find a way to optimize this so it doesnt kill ur bandwidth

The server has 2GB of memory and up to 2000GB bandwidth per month! So i guess it'll be alright. The calendar is ajaxified and compressed, so it's not using much bandwidth after first loading.

By the way, everyone's experiencing slow loading? How long the first time loading? and subsequent request?

I meant filter, for example choose "Filter by" and then choose a currency (not necessarily pair) and it will only show the calendar for that chosen currency (or pair)

Ok so i'm not too sure what the Legend stands for, I understood that it means what the colors means etc (for example show the red icon and say, this is high volatility, orange is medium, yellow is small) If thats the case then doing like this.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex1000.com/FXFisherman/calendar1.gif

I put it in red just so it sticks out for u to see.

I'm pretty sure my session didnt expire, it couldve been my internet connection, its been disconnecting at random times... it hasnt crashed since i was on there.

I don't remember how the loading goes but I'd say it takes roughly 1-2seconds after initial to load the data for each news

I haven`t really tested this yet, just took a glance look, some comments:

I don`t know whether it`s slow or not, it takes like 5 seconds to download it , and a couple of seconds if you are switching between dates.

What would be nice, is to add a clock somewhere there, so for example, if you choose some time in the left column it would show you the exact time right now in accordings with the time standart you chose.

Also, for today in the predictor section, it shows everything as "unknown", but it is probably because you just got it running a couple of days ago, but what annoys a little, is that the work UNKNOWN is partly behind the boarders of this little blue scrreen, tha half of letter U and N are behind the screen border.