MUST CHECK! Most Advance Economic Calendar for Forex

The reason I haven't visited the forum often is because of the development of this Economic Calendar. It's web-based, fast, sophisticated, rock-solid and most importantly FREE!

Use the Advance Economic Calendar for Forex Trading now!

If you have website and wish to place the lite version of this economic calendar on your website, you can now. Find the Embed HTML Code in the economic calendar page. Copy and paste the code into your web page. That's it!

By the way, the Economic Forecast Widget (found on the left side of most pages) is also available for embedding. Find the Embed HTML Code in the home page.

Wow I really like that Direction, Volatility and Future Chart.. though what is the Take Profit? I'm interested in how what these things are based on.

By the way, awesome graphics

Thanks for compliment, gaz.

Take profit is the target profit suggested if you trade base on the news. Many times, we close orders too soon or too late. Now with this Take Profit, we can effective bank the most profit.

where can i get this software?

Hi, you'll be able to use it here on fxfisherman.com for FREE.

Check back often...

Conrats Scorpion, a nice piece of work. Can`t wait to try it.

What I meant was how do YOU calculate it? I understood what it was meant to be but do you have an algorithm related to it?

Thanks Ravique for compliment.

Gaz, now it uses basic algorithm based on volatility; for EURUSD, high vol = 120 pips, medium = 60 pips, and low = 30 pips. For other pairs, we just scale up or down.

Besides, i'm studying the impact of those economic indicators. By one month time or so, we'll have a more accurate prediction installed into the calendar. Now we'll rush this version out, see how our fellow traders think.

Cheers!

Let me know if you want me to do some research a bit.. rather backtesting to see what the results did for which type of news (i used that to find out which way the market would go with what news)

Keep us posted

scorpion:
The reason I haven't visited the forum often is because of the development of this Economic Calendar. It's web-based, fast, sophisticated, rock-solid and most importantly FREE! Comming soon! I can't wait for it.. its seems nice and high quality.. .

I can't wait for it..

its seems nice and high quality..

gazuz:
Let me know if you want me to do some research a bit.. rather backtesting to see what the results did for which type of news (i used that to find out which way the market would go with what news) Keep us posted

Thanks gaz, but it's quite tedious, as there're many news since 2005. I created an EA to plot the news on chart to see which one moves the price, so it's hours and hours of scrolling the chart, write the impact of each and every news on paper.