Kolachi Method of Trading - page 69

Dear Mr. Kolatchi,

Could you please inform me how much money does it cost to learn the other Kolachi Methods KPM and KCM

Regards

Weekly Performance

Month: April, 2009

Week: 03-10th day

Pips Pefromance: +217 pips

Eq. Change (week): +2.06%

Eq. Change (2009): +36.08%

Wishing all the Joys of Easter.

kolachi

Files:

zacharakis:
Dear Mr. Kolatchi, Could you please inform me how much money does it cost to learn the other Kolachi Methods KPM and KCM Regards

from his/her website, it cost $50/year. it's a private forum

sangmane:
from his/her website, it cost $50/year. it's a private forum

Thank you very much, friend

Weekly Performance

Month: April, 2009

Week: 10-17th day

Pips Pefromance: +372 pips

Eq. Change (week): +3.84%

Eq. Change (2009): +39.92%

kolachi

Files:

Hi,

is it possible to trade kolachi method by daily chart?

Happy trading

Yes Kolachi Method can be traded on anytime frame including daily and weekly.

kolachi

footy98:
Hi,is it possible to trade kolachi method by daily chart?Happy trading

Hi,

Here is the daily chart showing entry on daily chart as per Kolachi Method.

kolachi

Files:

Hi kolachi, this is my first time seeing your system and the first time posting on this forum. First I want to compliment you on your trading skills and knowledge. Your weekly screenshots show it all. I was wondering how you enter your trades, because in all of your screenshots you have multiple entries one after another. Do you mainly use the one hour chart to enter all these positions? If you could just please give me a better understand of how to enter the trade and on what TF. On the first few pages of this thread, you say the entry signal is when the 5 MA slopes you enter can you please describe it in further detail. Sorry one more thing, which sessions do you trade? Thank you

Ashur

Hi Ashur,

Thanks for the appreciation.

I use 5M chart to trade and keep an eye on 1H chart and occassionly look at daily or 4H. I trade only eur/usd and usd/chf. sometimes when good opportunity is there then I trade usd/jpy and other yen pairs. I mostly trade late Asian and Pre London or London session. I trade NY only on NFP release or on some big news day.

I use a mix of Kolachi method, Kolachi Price Method and KCM. As this thread is dedicated only to study of Kolachi Method so I will suggest entry based on it.

When all kolachi emas (wma5, ema21, ema55, ema100 and ema200) are all well spread or parallel and away from axis, place entry when wma5 changes slope towards axis. Learn enough patience to wait for the right set up.

kolachi

ashur123:
Hi kolachi, this is my first time seeing your system and the first time posting on this forum. First I want to compliment you on your trading skills and knowledge. Your weekly screenshots show it all. I was wondering how you enter your trades, because in all of your screenshots you have multiple entries one after another. Do you mainly use the one hour chart to enter all these positions? If you could just please give me a better understand of how to enter the trade and on what TF. On the first few pages of this thread, you say the entry signal is when the 5 MA slopes you enter can you please describe it in further detail. Sorry one more thing, which sessions do you trade? Thank you Ashur